Somali guys and somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I much prefer @Amun style of autosomal purification to the "T is my father allegiance" of @anonimo. He'd invite everyone with that haplogroup to the table like it's a 'last supper'. :pachah1:

Autosomal is code word for miscegenation of the haplogroups, and I for one do not subscribe to it. Segregation today, tomorrow and forever!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I much prefer @Amun style of autosomal purification to the "T is my father allegiance" of @anonimo. He'd invite everyone with that haplogroup to the table like it's a 'last supper'. :pachah1:

iBUiwK.gif

giphy.gif

Only my TY16897 subclade cousins.:hemad:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Autosomal is code word for miscegenation of the haplogroups, and I for one do not subscribe to it. Segregation today, tomorrow and forever!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aren't you a cocktail yourself? I thought you were from the school of thought where women were free to shop around. What's better? Somali haplogroups or a different species.:manny: Xalimos are becoming very adventurous in the west. Might just scoop up on Avatar some day.

:ufdup:You would gladly embrace anything with that subclade which could spell the end of us. Thankfully, you're not in a position of power/influence. And I hope it stays that way.

Only their women are welcome, especially those from the Levant.

giphy.gif

They will help us regain what we lost by breeding with the Untermensch Beesha E.:lolbron:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Aren't you a cocktail yourself? I thought you were from the school of thought where women were free to shop around. What's better? Somali haplogroups or a different species.:manny: Xalimos are becoming very adventurous in the west. Might just scoop up on Avatar some day.
My 'cocktail' is diluted. It happened hundreds of years ago. I am proud EA. And, no, I am not from the school of women are free to shop around thought. I just don't waste energy or time with one or two Xalimos chasing non-Faraxs. I am comforted by the fact well over 90% of Xalimos stay in-house. I can't imagine ever marrying anyone else but a Somali girl. Sure, there are plenty others out there who want my attention so desperately to the point I have been called 'gay' for not reciprocating to their overtures. I just laugh it off.

To answer your q, Somali haplogroups over new species is my preference. @anonimo will come around as soon as we find him a qalanjo from Dilla (won't be hard to find one), and stop with the nonsense of hairy Ayrabe women as our new concubines, :).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Only their women are welcome, especially those from the Levant.

giphy.gif

They will help us regain what we lost by breeding with the Untermensch Beesha E.:lolbron:

May a trans-itioning T1a from the fertile crescent fall from the sky and land on your lap. :nahgirl:

To answer your q, Somali haplogroups over new species is my preference. @anonimo will come around as soon as we find him a qalanjo from Dilla (won't be hard to find one), and stop with the nonsense of hairy Ayrabe women as our new concubines, :).

Too late, I am doing a Dabcasar and heading to Jordan.:drakekidding:

Real talk, nothing beats our Cocoa Butter smelling, Baati wearing Xalimos.:lawd:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My 'cocktail' is diluted. It happened hundreds of years ago. I am proud EA. And, no, I am not from the school of women are free to shop around thought. I just don't waste energy or time with one or two Xalimos chasing non-Faraxs. I am comforted by the fact well over 90% of Xalimos stay in-house. I can't imagine ever marrying anyone else but a Somali girl. Sure, there are plenty others out there who want my attention so desperately to the point I have been called 'gay' for not reciprocating to their overtures. I just laugh it off.

I suppose you'll have to be quarantined somewhere in Dire Dawa to protect you from dessert fever. I kid, It's like I'm talking to myself (I'm just a little more EA).:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.