Somali guys and somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali men can either be sweethearts or just overall assholes
Many I have encountered have had big egos and were rude. I’m not sure this is how they all are but I wanna know why they have such egos but half the time look like crap.
The other handful of Somali men were sweethearts and just generally lovely people! If only they were all like that.

Somali women on the other hand can be lovely and spiteful behind covers it’s rare seeing a nice Somali in general nowadays :oops:
Not all most I’ve met were funny and loving but my question is to you all why are our so egotistical? Most act as if we owe them something :confused:
{ just know I’m taking about the ones I’ve encountered and not all Somali women and men :)}

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I’m polite friendly courteous chivalrous compassion caring thoughtful persevering patient considerate markas ku dhuufo ka dhaqaaq in and out just like a robbery in this gynocentric world :mugshotman:

I found out long ago Somali women are cruel because (like other black women) life has been cruel to them. They try to hide their vulnerability with a crass personality because they feel undesired.

also they can't run a mile so they jump on the "thick" bandwagon and self-identify as madow because those are the only girls they can beat in a beauty contest.

Somali men can either be sweethearts or just overall assholes
Many I have encountered have had big egos and were rude. I’m not sure this is how they all are but I wanna know why they have such egos but half the time look like crap.
The other handful of Somali men were sweethearts and just generally lovely people! If only they were all like that.

Somali women on the other hand can be lovely and spiteful behind covers it’s rare seeing a nice Somali in general nowadays :oops:
Not all most I’ve met were funny and loving but my question is to you all why are our so egotistical? Most act as if we owe them something :confused:
{ just know I’m taking about the ones I’ve encountered and not all Somali women and men :)}
Are you a non somali :cosbyhmm:

Somali men in general seem nicer than the girls who smile in your face and talk shit behind your back

But let’s be real if you ain’t a good girl
Somali guys will use you and talk shit behind ur back too

Anyways everyone’s different
I met some amazing girls
And asshole guys etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts