Somali guys and mathow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warya don't tell me you also go for those Mathows as well ? You gonna get Aids fam :damn:
Half of that AA population is Somali thoe they just don't have category for us:mjpls:
im charitable

there was no mention of somali guys in that poll though. y'all love hiding behind the black label when convenient. somali guys are just as skinny and feminine looking as asians
Shut up nayaa am extremely attractive alpha male categories your mj men but not me:pacspit:

You literally said in one of your previous comments that Somali men are all to feminine to you - you discounted the entire group or race, whatever you wanna call it. Practice what you preach, abaayo :ivers:
I'm racist to somali men though. i admit it. do you admit your racist to blacks?

whats odd about black people being attracted to other black people. i prefer those couples over the ones who marry nazis any day
Did I say there was anything odd? I literally just asked whether or not Somali men were attracted to them.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm racist to somali men though. i admit it. do you admit your racist to blacks?
We never said anything about my preferences.
I find some black women attractive and some unattractive, like you said every race has it's uglies and beauties :ivers:
I'm not conceited :dabcasar:

Funny thing I have couple of Korean buddies from my program, lets just say they wouldn't look at your dhuxul ass's way :mjlol:

Guess you are stuck with being a plain old somali.. I know it sucks fam
I've transitioned please stop spreading lies about my people. we are not racist

Lol I was just demonstrating how culturally and racially unaware these people are

Well yeah I don't blame them, a lot of them are international students who weren't really exposed to muslims and how many different countries have muslim population.

who is rashad? i find black guys attratcive. most people do. their the epitome of masculinity. somali guys could never.
>Le pinnacle of masculinity meme
>is also into Korean guys
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.