Somali guys and mathow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Im dead at the somali guys here who think their a catch. Y'all really think you have choices out here? when most of y'all resemble butch lesbians?
What's wrong with stating your preferences?
You really are aggressive, aren't you :bell:
Might wanna tone that down or it'llbe hard to find a husband, men don't find that attractive :dabcasar:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
whats odd about black people being attracted to other black people. i prefer those couples over the ones who marry nazis any day

Sometimes I wonder if you're troll or have an IQ of 60 :damn:

But, you wouldn't give Rashaad any play, stop virtue signaling naya. Go suck your Li kim Un Nguyen

Depends on what types of mathow chicks we are talking about. Just like I don't find all somali girls attractive, I don't find all madow chicks attractive but they do have good looking women too.

Would Kerry washington be considered madow in your book?:mjpls:

Sometimes I wonder if you're troll or have an IQ of 60 :damn:

But, you wouldn't give Rashaad any play, stop virtue signaling naya. Go suck your Li kim Un Nguyen
who is rashad? i find black guys attratcive. most people do. their the epitome of masculinity. somali guys could never.

What's wrong with stating your preferences?
You really are aggressive, aren't you :bell:
Might wanna tone that down or it'llbe hard to find a husband, men don't find that attractive :dabcasar:
preference? discounting a whole race is racism. every group of people has uglies and beauties.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
who is rashad? i find black guys attratcive. most people do. their the epitome of masculinity. somali guys could never.

Naya, you're attracted to Asians -- the least like according data from dating site. You need to get your checkout before you become like any other Atheist feminist who dies with her cats in her living room at age of 50.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

But let me guess, AA women are ugly and Somali girls are Black, but the attractive type. You know like Beyonc- oh wait :comeon:

Naya, you're attracted to Asians -- the least like according data from dating site.
im charitable

there was no mention of somali guys in that poll though. y'all love hiding behind the black label when convenient. somali guys are just as skinny and feminine looking as asians

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
im charitable

there was no mention of somali guys in that poll though. y'all love hiding behind the black label when convenient. somali guys are just as skinny and feminine looking as asians

Like brother @Coulombs law said, stop projecting lol. Stop comparing recent refugee guys who came to Canada and now live in your low income 20 floor building onto the rest of us.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
preference? discounting a whole race is racism. every group of people has uglies and beauties.
You literally said in one of your previous comments that Somali men are all to feminine to you - you discounted the entire group or race, whatever you wanna call it. Practice what you preach, abaayo :ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending