Not open for further replies.
23lz8dv.jpg

I have disgraced myself
Goodnight

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:what:

Plenty of young guys get caught up in the count in this environment before they grow from it. I almost don't blame you. Almost.
Almost? Why almost? I don't know what you're talking about I asked if 11 was alot. For me I don't care about the females body count . I prefer that I rather not know. :manny:

VixR

Veritas
Almost? Why almost? I don't know what you're talking about I asked if 11 was alot. For me I don't care about the females body count . I prefer that I rather not know. :manny:
Bc peer pressure and horniness are both strong forces, and I think it says something to be able to be selective and have self-restraint. I wasn't trying to shame actually. Forgive me lol.

It's sad that in this day and age that you're value as a women is solely placed on your virginity, the obsession with female sexuality is beyond creepy

Somali ppl are judgemental and hypocritical, there's no pleasing them. I've long since learnt it's not worth bending over backwards to make em happy. Just be honest and do you, anyone who has an issue is a bullet dodged. And whatever you do just make sure NOT to settle, you're better than a twice divorced, fat, middle aged old man lol

And if all else fails just take comfort in the fact that there's no way to prove virginity :chrisfreshhah: all the tests are obsolent kkkkkk

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Somali ppl are judgemental and hypocritical, there's no pleasing them.

As long as the girl I want to have a future with isn't a hoe (sucks dick for drugs/money or fun constantly) her virginity isn't my problem.

Maybe the guy she lost it to was a man she loved and thought there was a possibility of furthering the relationship, who am I to judge?

Laakin if she is one of those party-addicted, classless hoe that every guy in the grade has been in then I'm not going to apologise.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is what Canada produces folks a drunken fucked in the luuq by a stoned Farah, absolutely disgusting.

If you have a key that unlocks every lock, thats called a master key.

If you have a lock thats unlocked by every key, well thats a prettt shitty lock

I feel sorry for the poor Farah who marries you.

All males here I suggest you marry a clean 17 year old girl from your local village in Somalia you will raise wholesome clean daughters

Virginity, and chastity is just as important to women.

Imagine your spouse getting flashbacks of former women he was intimate with when hes with you. What a nightmare!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending