Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
I think it's fair to judge the sexual background of the person you're planning on being with based on the nature of their previous relationships, their quality and circumstance, how long the relationships lasted, how they relate, and their body count, etc, but basic virginity...eh. It's a poor indicator to base your matchability off of. Whether it happens within the confines of a marriage or outside it, once virginity is lost, there's the equal footing of having awakened the sexual self with a fairly indeterminate slate on how that'll manifest itself, but some mistakingly think it makes some profound difference, or perhaps they view it as a sort of privilege/leverage to have been their wife's first, or maybe it's just plain reinforcement through a skewed ceeb culture.

For me, it's body count: High Priority.
Virginity: Irrelevant.

How and when they lost their virginity is of greater relevance and importance than that they lost it.

Agreed. Thinking about it now I actually wouldn't care about the status of their virginity but if he were to have a body count higher than my age, that's when the doubt sets in.

I never understood the importance of virginity, it's feels violating and disgusting, I wouldn't be able to look at anyone the same if they were to ask me about my virginity. I remember my macalin said that if a women had FGM and was a virgin, her husband would have the "honor" to open her.... literally cut open the stitches like a fucking surgeon and that's seen as an honor. If she bleeds too much take her to the hospital.... :bell:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Agreed. Thinking about it now I actually wouldn't care about the status of their virginity but if he were to have a body count higher than my age, that's when the doubt sets in.

I never understood the importance of virginity, it's feels violating and disgusting, I wouldn't be able to look at anyone the same if they were to ask me about my virginity. I remember my macalin said that if a women had FGM and was a virgin, her husband would have the "honor" to open her.... literally cut open the stitches like a fucking surgeon and that's seen as an honor. If she bleeds too much take her to the hospital.... :bell:

It's more about matching sexual experience. Feelings of inadequacy can set in.

I didn't need to read that last part :mjcry:

VixR

Veritas

Disturbing, that last part:kendrickcry:

Age is too high, that means he hit the double digits :what:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
What men and women need to understand is that there is no shortage of males and females on this planet but there is however shortage of men and women who fear Allah sincerely.
A lot of the times youyou'll hear guys bragging about how many girls he's slept with coz of the double standards of the human race.
It doesnt really matter in Islaam tho(which is the beautiful thing) if youre a fornicator and a fornicatoress then you are exactly that.
You'll hear guys gassing and stroking each otherother's ego when their "girl" cheats on them going like " Bruh, these hoes aint loyal wallahi, fucking cheated on me with that other dude. Bro, be careful out there(which is good advice and absolutely right) and watch out for these hoes."
Same goes to the females.
When a dude cheats on them, they start to cry like the naive creatutes they are talking about " The pig cheated on me." then her homegirls bring her chocolate and napkins to wipe her tears while rubbing their backs saying " Niggas these days aint shit." :mjlol:
And im like bruh...i aint sweating or tripping saaxib and i believe Allah more than your dumb ass when he says in the Quran.
زَّانِي لَا يَنْكِحُ إِلَّا زَانِيَةً أَوْ مُشْرِكَةً وَالزَّانِيَةُ لَا يَنْكِحُهَا إِلَّا زَانٍ أَوْ مُشْرِكٌ ۚ وَحُرِّمَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِ

Which means...

The fornicator shall not marry any but a fornicatoress or a mushrik, and likewise to a fornicatoress, none shall marry her but a fornicator or a mushrik: such marriages are forbidden to the believers.

So, i aint really sweating.
:banderas::rejoice:

What men and women need to understand is that there is no shortage of males and females on this planet but there is however shortage of men and women who fear Allah sincerely.
A lot of the times youyou'll hear guys bragging about how many girls he's slept with coz of the double standards of the human race.
It doesnt really matter in Islaam tho(which is the beautiful thing) if youre a fornicator and a fornicatoress then you are exactly that.
You'll hear guys gassing and stroking each otherother's ego when their "girl" cheats on them going like " Bruh, these hoes aint loyal wallahi, fucking cheated on me with that other dude. Bro, be careful out there(which is good advice and absolutely right) and watch out for these hoes."
And im like bruh...im sweating or tripping saaxib and i believe Allah more than your dumb ass when he says in the Quran.

Which means...

So, i aint really sweating.
:banderas::rejoice:
Well I plan on marrying a virgin, I even have a couple lined up so :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts