Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, hurdada ka kac. We have to be realistic. Marriage is a business based off of a point system.There are things that bring your points down.

Prior sexual experience
Being ugly
Being short (for women being too tall)
Being broke(for women being dark)
Qabiil

I dont have time for your calacal. You either understand it or you dont. Know your role and you status is all i ask.
Do somali girls generally care if their potential dude isn't a virgin? If he has his life together and isn't ratchet

Bohol

VIP
A man that's a hoe is 100% carrying every goddamn sexually transmitted disease out there but just happens to still be alive. To prove his virginity all you need to do is get him checked. Khalaas! Problem solved! Now society will treat us all as equals insha'allah.

Testing should be mandatory when marrying someone anyway. No one is going to mention he banged a lot of chicks out of shame
though, more like "he is a G the amount of women he slept with" . Now, we both know no woman will get praised for being
a hoe Lol in comparison.

A man that's a hoe is 100% carrying every goddamn sexually transmitted disease out there but just happens to still be alive. To prove his virginity all you need to do is get him checked. Khalaas! Problem solved! Now society will treat us all as equals insha'allah.

If you don't shame a man about his body count he won't lie because there no reason to
Just ask politely

Then why are you saying men are judgemental when according to your "point marriage system :russ:" youre further down the scale? Is it not your own fault? Why act like it's the men's fault for following the point marriage system :drakekidding:

Short men according to you are further down the system alongside you but you don't see them making threads calling women judgemental :heh:
They do make threads, it's just hard to hear them all the way down there with their shrill voices

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Testing should be mandatory when marrying someone anyway. No one is going to mention he banged a lot of chicks out of shame
though, more like "he is a G the amount of women he slept with" . Now, we both know no woman will get praised for being
a hoe Lol in comparison.

If a guy has a body count in the double digits, honest to god question.... would he actually be loyal? I'm sure he wouldn't, that's the kind of dude that's used to the single life. Can't expect a guy to change his ways.

Bohol

VIP
If a guy has a body count in the double digits, honest god question.... would he actually be loyal? I'm sure he wouldn't, that's the kind of dude that's used to the single life. Can't expect a guy to change his ways.

Even a guy like that will have some women wanting to marry him. Since we know there is a lot of women who like trying to
"fix" bad boys, however they are just fooling themselves, old habits die hard aka leopards don't change their spots. Got to
love naive blondie type females though they are how every guy gets laid.

:diddyass::banderas:

Do somali girls generally care if their potential dude isn't a virgin? If he has his life together and isn't ratchet

I can't be with a man that isn't chaste. I'm OK with a mistake here n there if you truly repented and been ok ever since but otherwise no
Been proposed to before by a hoe
You want to act like the town bicycle and then turn around and offer me a ride?, I'm good
:drakekidding:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
You cant be honest with men these days. Just got to lie about having your hymen in tact. Sick of judgemental men

I don't honestly mind women who aren't virgin because it isn't my business but if she was giving head and getting cummed on 24/7 behind Macca's then I have a problem.

Ileen I don't want AIDS.

Well who wants you anyways, :kodaksmiley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Give your back a break abti
giphy.gif

I can't be with a man that isn't chaste. I'm OK with a mistake here n there if you truly repented and been ok ever since but otherwise no
Been proposed to before by a hoe
You want to act like the town bicycle and then turn around and offer me a ride?, I'm good
:drakekidding:
Reading this I'm tempted to lie to a halimo, but my skills will give me away. And plus not like I can't find another one more amenable to my experience

VixR

Veritas
If a guy has a body count in the double digits, honest god question.... would he actually be loyal? I'm sure he wouldn't, that's the kind of dude that's used to the single life. Can't expect a guy to change his ways.
I think it's fair to judge the sexual background of the person you're planning on being with based on the nature of their previous relationships, their quality and circumstance, how long the relationships lasted, how they relate, and their body count, etc, but basic virginity...eh. It's a poor indicator to base your matchability off of. Whether it happens within the confines of a marriage or outside it, once virginity is lost, there's the equal footing of having awakened the sexual self with a fairly indeterminate slate on how that'll manifest itself, but some mistakingly think it makes some profound difference, or perhaps they view it as a sort of privilege/leverage to have been their wife's first, or maybe it's just plain reinforcement through a skewed ceeb culture.

For me, it's body count: High Priority.
Virginity: Irrelevant.

How and when they lost their virginity, and what came after, is of greater relevance and importance than that they lost it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending