Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 25 sxb. In fact I will be 26 in couple months.

Are you saying people should conceal their past? What kind of relationship do you want sxb?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@Kanye I can't seem to find your comment, did you delete it abaayo? I read it but where tf did it go?

I get what you mean, it doesn't have to be blunt and I understand that it's important to know but it's a deal-breaker to a lot of guys. Does it really hold that much importance? What would change if the girl was or wasn't a virgin? She's still the same human being she was from the start, no?

It's still up I think website maintenance might be messin stuff up. I personally don't think it's that important because I'm not a hypocrite and like I said context matters. But I acknowledge that it's a personal choice that other men/women can put as much/as little importance on it as they want. I'm not going to delude myself and do mental gymnastics to justify fornicating. From a religious pov it's a clear-cut case. Runtii, if the most pious girl that has been straight-edge and on her deen from day 1 holds anything I've done against me it's suckage but I understand. At the end of the day if the person is sincere and repents only Allah's forgiveness matters.

She's still the same person and the past doesn't dictate the future but it reveals a lot about what kind of person he/she is. Someone that has done some messed up shit but managed to change for the better for an extensive time shows real strength and dedication. I think to completely ignore the past is just as stupid as judging someone entirely on their past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts