Somali guy refuses to let his children learn in af somali

Don't give this nigga any attention man, he's mentally retarded and has an inferiority complex.
I'll steal his kids and turn them into real somali men.

VixR

Veritas
Realistically, there’s no reason to learn Somali. The country is in shambles, and as such there’s nothing that’s produced in the language to facilitate it’s enjoyment.

VixR

Veritas
Only a dumb cuck would say that. If you have a culture then you should teach it to your kids including the language.
Cuck smuck. The broken Somali we speak our parents to isn’t Somali. The people who actually speak it, don’t know how to write and aren’t producing anything to facilitate its enjoyment, in fact, they’re actively in danger. It’s bound to die out.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Cuck smuck. The broken Somali we speak our parents to isn’t Somali. The people who actually speak it, don’t know how to write and aren’t producing anything to facilitate its enjoyment, in fact, they’re actively in danger. It’s bound to die out.

Are you trying to say that all of our parents are illiterate.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Realistically, there’s no reason for me to learn Somali. The country is in shambles, and as such there’s nothing that’s produced in the language to facilitate it’s enjoyment.

There i've fixed it for you

You can't enjoy what you don't value so let's stop us this facade haye deh ? after all don't you believe that some cultures & vices are superior to others ?

AdoonkaAlle

Languages die out not as a result of having no written records but when people stop speaking it and the process of transmission from generation to the other is altered or interrupted. This is a possibility for somalis in the west but not back home. Do you actually belief that children back home speak broken somali ?

Somalis for centuries have endured wars, natural calamities etc and despite this the somali language has continued to flourish. So clearly it has been preserved even though it lacked a proper written form for the most part of it's existence.

AdoonkaAlle

:susp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All those nations he mentions lack a native lingua franca that's common for everyone which is why they adopted another language, having a common language facilitates communication and transfer of knowledge in any country a fact that he seems not to understand at all. Why is it possible for knowledge to be developed in english, german etc but not somali ?

He's so deluded that he doesn't see that he refuted himself

upload_2019-12-22_18-41-22.png

Realistically, there’s no reason to learn Somali. The country is in shambles, and as such there’s nothing that’s produced in the language to facilitate it’s enjoyment.

I agree with you. Somali is a useless language. It has no practical use. The community is tiny and the country is a shithole. There’s no point to learning it. My parents should have taught me Arabic or Spanish instead.

There was a study done back in the 80s which looked at vocational schooling in Pre-civil war Somalia. The government wanted to save money and increase the amount of Somalis in vocational skills and opened many of these schools across the country. Unlike normal secondary Schooling, these schools were taught in English.

The result of this whole attempt and push towards vocational schooling was largely a failure as parents and the private sector didn't see the schools as better than normal secondary schools and would often take their children out of school to help with businesses or home. One of the primary reasons cited for the failure of vocational schooling was that the schools were taught in English as opposed to secondary schooling which was taught in Somali. Those that graduated from the schools would then struggle to transfer these skills into the employment sector and would go abroad seeking work.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0738059385900227

It is infinitely better to teach most education minus university level with the mother tongue of the population.

I agree with you. Somali is a useless language. It has no practical use. The community is tiny and the country is a shithole. There’s point to learning it.

We are talking about Somalis living in Somalia who are studying in Somalia and will eventually work in Somalia

How will Spanish help Abdi Dheere when he is doing IT for Dahabshiil kkkk :mjlol:

We are talking about Somalis living in Somalia who are studying in Somalia and will eventually work in Somalia

How will Spanish help Abdi Dheere when he is doing IT for Dahabshiil kkkk :mjlol:

There’s no future in Somalia. His parents are trying to prepare him.

There’s no future in Somalia. His parents are trying to prepare him.

I beg to differ, of course there is a future in Somalia although there is a lot of work to be done

Many people more intelligent & talented than you recognise this and have dedicated their lives to help make this a reality

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Glad my parents forced us to talk Somali at home, all my nieces/nephews can speak Somali.

If you want your child to have a sense of belonging teach them Somali, imagine them not being able to communicate with their grandparents.

Trending