somali guy explains why somali men marry non somali women

Mozart

You need people like me
loooool the guy bashed them for 5 mins and then finished off with this

54706EF7-E59A-436A-96D1-16DEA5E18BCB.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I know too many Somali families in which the daughters have degrees whilst the sons do not.

The problem is that these boys start working young, get a taste of money and freedom and then don't feel the need to buckle down for 3-4 years. Parents can't control them after a certain age the way they generally can with daughters. Boys/men on average are a lot more strong willed.

I have some ajanabi friends like this here in the gulf. Began working full-time when we turned 18 instead of going to Uni and now they just don't want to put in the time for Uni. Sad thing is I see these same saxiibs now telling me they miss out on promotions and some job opps cos they have the experience but lack a degree and get shafted over that.

I have some ajanabi friends like this here in the gulf. Began working full-time when we turned 18 instead of going to Uni and now they just don't want to put in the time for Uni. Sad thing is a see these same saxiibs now telling me they miss out on promotions and some job opps cos they have the experience but lack a degree and get shafted over that.
I have some ajanabi friends like this here in the gulf. Began working full-time when we turned 18 instead of going to Uni and now they just don't want to put in the time for Uni. Sad thing is I see these same saxiibs now telling me they miss out on promotions and some job opps cos they have the experience but lack a degree and get shafted over that.

I would say the Gulf is a little bit different as jobs such as taxi drivers are very low paying and would get around $500 dollars a month so like 2000 aed. In the UK, an Uber driver that works hard can take home more than $3000 dollars a month. As much as it's a stereotype that many Abdis are taxi drivers, there is an element of truth, including the generalization that Xalimos are nurses.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I would say the Gulf is a little bit different as jobs such as taxi drivers are very low paying and would get around $500 dollars a month so like 2000 aed. In the UK, an Uber driver that works hard can take home more than $3000 dollars a month. As much as it's a stereotype that many Abdis are taxi drivers, there is an element of truth, including the generalization that Xalimos are nurses.

Oh no, abaayo. The chaps who work those sorts of menial jobs are middle-aged, poor migrant workers from places like Pakistan, India, Ethiopia, and Nigeria and not the settled expats like myself who were born and raised here, come from middle-class or wealthy families and went to school here. These friends would mostly get into stuff like retail jobs or even office jobs that would take them with a highschool diploma, like the money as an 18 year old still living at home then grow frustrated into their mid 20s when they're living alone cos their prospects aren't as good anymore without a degree and they don't want to start uni life at 24-26 or something.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I can't help but giggle that one of the guys in his thumbnail is actually with a Somali woman and has a child with her as far as I know:

GTA7guO.jpg

0iofs8N.jpg

That pic of him with an cadaan woman is from a movie he acted in.

Ahh my old buddy Faisal, he lives in Eagan now with Wife.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
  • Lispy voice, a lot of lip smacking
  • Preened and waxed eyebrows
  • Flamboyant hand gestures/mannerisms
Automatic red card. Go to jail, do not collect $200. Gender-war eurotrash closetcase :camby:

Now it all makes sense. He made the video bashing Somali men because a Somali bro broke his heart and he's made this video against xalimos because that bro broke his heart for a xalimo. It's all coming together now, abowe.

jgVPbzF.gif

Its a mistake to browse somalispot during coffee break, I had to drink 6 cups of coffee to overcome the cringe and embarrasment of this video.

Truth be told, I feel like it depends on the family. I've noticed that the relatives I have and the Somalis I know who come from rough homes where the sons didn't go to college also have the daughters being pretty much the same. Case in point, a guy I know who's a typical ciyaal suuq, gangbanger sort has two sisters and neither one went to college with one having gotten married, pregnant and divorced all between 18-22 or so. Another family I know of in the UK are well to do with good parents and all four kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, went to college. I sincerely doubt that a family that screwed up their son is going to magically produce nago nool. You messed up with your boy and the chances are you messed up with your daughters too. Not guaranteed but yeah.

Every criminal and noloosha kadacay guys I know their whole family is dysfunctional. The narrative that the women become succesful from these circumstances is mad, because I have seen the opposite. While not criminals but emotional wrecks, due to not being from stable households. Sad to see wallahi, it all starts from the parents.