somali guy explains why somali men marry non somali women

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This nigga made me laugh. I have seen other vidoes of him before. The way he talks :mjlaugh: :dead:
Do you guys agree?

or maybe… it has nothing to do with somali women and they just happened to find the one for them and she just happened to not be Somali.

Of course this is just a wild guess and completely ludicrous, but I just had to put that out there. /s

Assuming that every Somali man who has married a non somali woman has something against Somali women is just retarded. I don’t know what wrong with some of you people.

:snoop:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Ive seen this guys videos before he makes really questionable content
or maybe… it has nothing to do with somali women and they just happened to find the one for them and she just happened to not be Somali.

Of course this is just a wild guess and completely ludicrous, but I just had to put that out there. /s

Assuming that every Somali man who has married a non somali woman has something against Somali women is just retarded. I don’t know what wrong with some of you people.

:snoop:
This is the same guy that made this video some years ago :mjlaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Skipped his dead-ass vid because of his shitty background music.

Why playing epic music in a dramatic (yet, optimistic video, because in the end men are going LGBT++, according to him) ?

:gucciwhat:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Gabdhaha sharafta leh ninkaan oo kale waxaa lagu dhaha :

tumblr_nypef8Bmft1r12e7ro1_500.gifv

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I can't help but giggle that one of the guys in his thumbnail is actually with a Somali woman and has a child with her as far as I know:

GTA7guO.jpg

0iofs8N.jpg

That pic of him with an cadaan woman is from a movie he acted in.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I can't help but giggle that one of the guys in his thumbnail is actually with a Somali woman and has a child with her as far as I know:

GTA7guO.jpg

0iofs8N.jpg

That pic of him with an cadaan woman is from a movie he acted in.
Lol if it was the other way arround his xalimo was the actress she would have left for a ajnabi guy. Somali guys are to loyal:snoop:. Thats why i rate sultan
giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
going to uni >> being a useless ciyaal suul future dole bludger

Truth be told, I feel like it depends on the family. I've noticed that the relatives I have and the Somalis I know who come from rough homes where the sons didn't go to college also have the daughters being pretty much the same. Case in point, a guy I know who's a typical ciyaal suuq, gangbanger sort has two sisters and neither one went to college with one having gotten married, pregnant and divorced all between 18-22 or so. Another family I know of in the UK are well to do with good parents and all four kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, went to college. I sincerely doubt that a family that screwed up their son is going to magically produce nago nool. You messed up with your boy and the chances are you messed up with your daughters too. Not guaranteed but yeah.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
wdym? somali parents are way more lenient on their sons than their daughters. somali boys and girls are held up to different standards by their parents.

More likely to just produce some unfortunately traumatized young ladies with a lot of anger and resentment toward men and their families than some highly civilized, highly educated nag nool in my opinion. Abuse doesn't tend to make people stronger. Just wears them down.

Truth be told, I feel like it depends on the family. I've noticed that the relatives I have and the Somalis I know who come from rough homes where the sons didn't go to college also have the daughters being pretty much the same. Case in point, a guy I know who's a typical ciyaal suuq, gangbanger sort has two sisters and neither one went to college with one having gotten married, pregnant and divorced all between 18-22 or so. Another family I know of in the UK are well to do with good parents and all four kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, went to college. I sincerely doubt that a family that screwed up their son is going to magically produce nago nool. You messed up with your boy and the chances are you messed up with your daughters too. Not guaranteed but yeah.

I know too many Somali families in which the daughters have degrees whilst the sons do not.

The problem is that these boys start working young, get a taste of money and freedom and then don't feel the need to buckle down for 3-4 years. Parents can't control them after a certain age the way they generally can with daughters. Boys/men on average are a lot more strong willed.

Trending

Latest posts