Somali gov't official killed in blast

Somali official has been killed in bomb blast on the outskirts of Somali capital, Mogadishu.

Ali Hussein, a local officer in Sinka-dher locality was traveling in the area when a bomb concealed in his car went off.

The bomb explosion happened on Tuesday morning.

According to eyewitnesses in the area, the officer died on the spot. It is not yet clear if there was another occupant in the car.

The attack was claimed by al-Shabaab in statement on posted its affiliate media.

The group said their fighters targeted Hussein and killed him in Sinka-dher.

The regional and federal authorities have not yet commented on the assassination of the officer.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Somali official has been killed in bomb blast on the outskirts of Somali capital, Mogadishu.

Ali Hussein, a local officer in Sinka-dher locality was traveling in the area when a bomb concealed in his car went off.

The bomb explosion happened on Tuesday morning.

According to eyewitnesses in the area, the officer died on the spot. It is not yet clear if there was another occupant in the car.

The attack was claimed by al-Shabaab in statement on posted its affiliate media.

The group said their fighters targeted Hussein and killed him in Sinka-dher.

The regional and federal authorities have not yet commented on the assassination of the officer.
Somalia needs to starve AS of supplies, saan walle xal ma ahan. The government should start dabbing in propaganda media to turn people against AS.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Somalia needs to starve AS of supplies, saan walle xal ma ahan. The government should start dabbing in propaganda media to turn people against AS.
didnt you see the report. they collect close to 20 million a month mostly from Xamar but other cities as well. their operational cost is minuscule, they are swimming in a surplus. they are de-facto govt in Muqdisho sxb. even the largest qabiils are under their yoke.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
didnt you see the report. they collect close to 20 million a month mostly from Xamar but other cities as well. their operational cost is minuscule, they are swimming in a surplus. they are de-facto govt in Muqdisho sxb. even the largest qabiils are under their yoke.
I did, I just don't understand what kind of black magic fukery is this.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I did, I just don't understand what kind of black magic fukery is this.
not black magic it's all calculated. basically continuation of divide and rule but now using the marginalized clans to keep the chaos so outside actors can dictate everything and loot the country

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Walle its suicide being a regular government shaqaale with no bodyguards. The money aint worth it. Even the ones with bodyguards are getting blown up. Kebab will never be defeated as long as they control lands and tax people.