Somali Government requests to end UNSomalia and the closure of the Halane compound.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
AUN Xalane, a man who died retrieving the somali flag in the 1964 conflict. The place should be levelled, leave no trace of the presence of the gaalos. Something fitting should be placed there to honour his brave act.

I would construct a huge esteemed university there or a huge stadium named after him.

A political stunt. Nothing more nor less.
To divert attention from the abominable marine deal with Kenya.
The UN will just throw their letter in the bin.
Nothing they can do to change the outcome from the UN.
The UN knows they are powerless and corrupt.

To anyone who is against this "tuug tuug daley ahmaqyahow "in the voice of dabacaser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Politically motivated, not against them leaving, but he wants them to leave by the end of 2024. He doesn’t like UN bypassing him deal with the only civilized state in Somalia. It’s also to make sure they don’t go against his constitution during election. They better refuse alongside puntland.

Politically motivated, not against them leaving, but he wants them to leave by the end of 2024. He doesn’t like UN bypassing him deal with the only civilized state in Somalia. It’s also to make sure they don’t go against his constitution during election. They better refuse alongside puntland.
No problem in having differences their can be another version of badbado qaran to oust the guy but i guess you rather be babysat by un

I seriously don’t get it why is this bad?
UN is enforcer in Somalia for all squabbles between FGS and any one else. They’d review the facts and do whatever is right. Farmaajo staying past his mandate? They helped get rid of him. Hassan attempting to steal Somali assets with a US based organization? They did an investigation to expose that. This delicate safety net we have is now gone, if something happens, there will be no one to intervene and stop it. It’s good news if you want the 1991 game of thrones era in Somalia to return, but bad news if you want the country upright again. Keep in mind, the current president was attacking Galkacyo his previous term instead of AS. I look forward to gaining closure only, and not whether Somalia will turn out good or bad.

Last edited:

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Welcome to Alkabaab back to xamar. We going back to 2006 :mjcry: .
Warya whats wrong with 2006?

In the summer of 2006, the ICU decisively defeated a Somali warlord alliance funded by the American Central Intelligence Agency and became the first entity to consolidate control over all of Mogadishu since the collapse of the state in 1991.[7] The period that followed is widely heralded as the most stable and productive period Somalia had seen up to that point since the outbreak of the civil war

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Truth say, you guys like Talibaan style and in Puntland apply modern state. Lets break this curse country and everyone goes to his way.
I realy do not hate the average PLer. And I don't like disparaging the dead but eff every single one of you that supported and still defends whatever the eff happened immediately after this period.

Siyad Barre didn't bring xalane and cronies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I realy do not hate the average PLer. And I don't like disparaging the dead but eff every single one of you that supported and still defends whatever the eff happened immediately after this period.

Siyad Barre didn't bring xalane and cronies.
Those are facts in the ground, deal with it.

Trending

Latest posts