Somali government investigates into Mogadishu prison clashes

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Abdirahman Abdishakur accused NISA chiefs yesterday of conspiring and plotting the escape of terrorist prisoners. A mega terrorist escaped from prison yesterday and Fahad Yasin should own the responsibility of the incident.

Abdirahman Abdishakur accused NISA chiefs yesterday of conspiring and plotting the escape of terrorist prisoners. A mega terrorist escaped from prison yesterday and Fahad Yasin should own the responsibility of the incident.
Mega terrorist... :what1:.He S ranked?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mega terrorist... :what1:.He S ranked?
Obviously they're ranked. Every terror organisation has rankings and this dude was a sophisticated technician making explosives for Shabab. There are some slueths within NISA that are closely working with the terror groups to destabilise the security details of the country. They're the culprits behind the incident and they shall face the consequences.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What is even the Islamic stance on Prisons, doesn’t the deen advocate instead of handing out punishments swiftly :hmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently this is the guy that escaped apparently he was used as a propaganda piece by SNTV

Trending