Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He goes in on the females on the "show" for saying stuff about geeljires. calling them fat s :damn::damn::damn::damn:

this guy needs to go viral he's fuckin hilarious :deadrose:

mrlog

VIP
He goes in on the females on the "show" for saying stuff about geeljires. calling them fat s :damn::damn::damn::damn:

this guy needs to go viral he's fuckin hilarious :deadrose:

Rageedi
Especially when he called out the halimos who are staying quite and not calling these baqti

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Wallahi he is telling the truth. Look at each of those girls, the host and the one who talks a lot . Wallahi she needs the shit slapped outta her. One can’t speak Somali to save her life and the other is just fucking obese how sad. The new girl didn’t even make fucking sense Wallahi. Her reason for not marrying out was “Somali DNA is weak” kulaha the tall Yemeni dude was just a Wallahi, can’t even stand up for his men folks, I support their dating 50/50 Kulaha, fucking . All that height and body yet he still a . Eljay made sense, that’s what I would expect from a geeljire nigga BIG UP BRUH.

Wallahi he is telling the truth. Look at each of those girls, the host and the one who talks a lot . Wallahi she needs the shit slapped outta her. One can’t speak Somali to save her life and the other is just fucking obese how sad. The new girl didn’t even make fucking sense Wallahi. Her reason for not marrying out was “Somali DNA is weak” kulaha the tall Yemeni dude was just a Wallahi, can’t even stand up for his men folks, I support their dating 50/50 Kulaha, fucking . All that height and body yet he still a . Eljay made sense, that’s what I would expect from a geeljire nigga BIG UP BRUH.
lol he really went in on the girls. the skinny one is wildddd & she was in her feelings in that video cus she's mixed herself. the big girl is all over the place. i was like bruhhhh to the yemeni guy, his very being is mixed yet 50/50 kulaha :deadosama: he's miskin wallahi.

i'll give the geeljire props for staying honest :pachah1:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
lol he really went in on the girls. the skinny one is wildddd & she was in her feelings in that video cus she's mixed herself. the big girl is all over the place. i was like bruhhhh to the yemeni guy, his very being is mixed yet 50/50 kulaha :deadosama: he's miskin wallahi.

i'll give the geeljire props for staying honest :pachah1:

What is the video in question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending