Somali girls on Twitter are so cringe-worthy and lame. They do anything for retweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is how they primarily think.A percentage of Somali women hate somali men for not wanting them and their baggage.
Im not gonna judge as the saying goes hurt people hurt people. When you celebrate people being bullied....it must mean you feel they have wronged you

Im not gonna judge as the saying goes hurt people hurt people. When you celebrate people being bullied....it must mean you feel they have wronged you
Yes it’s cognitive dissonance, go enjoy others and leave Somali men alone.

Unfortunately we are all chasing happiness, the nostalgic happiness we conjured for our childhood memories is sought after.The only way we can forbid is through community connection, unfortunately our community doesn’t want them.

Yes it’s cognitive dissonance, go enjoy others and leave Somali men alone.

Unfortunately we are all chasing happiness, the nostalgic happiness we conjured for our childhood memories is sought after.The only way we can forbid is through community connection, unfortunately our community doesn’t want them.
yeah not only dont the community want them. I would bet a lot of these girls dont have the greatest relationships with their families and have been either rejected or falling out with them due to their way of living. So there is a lot of hurt there. But this is a battle they cant win imo. As they engage in this battle, they are taking on 100 times more people and no matter how tough you are, its only so much negativity you can take before it just eats you up. Best for them is to leave somali men alone and just live their life how they want

yeah not only dont the community want them. I would bet a lot of these girls dont have the greatest relationships with their families and have been either rejected or falling out with them due to their way of living. So there is a lot of hurt there. But this is a battle they cant win imo. As they engage in this battle, they are taking on 100 times more people and no matter how tough you are, its only so much negativity you can take before it just eats you up. Best for them is to leave somali men alone and just live their life how they want
What’s Best for them is to get a Somali man or find a community else where.The latter lessens happiness while the former is next to impossible.due to their lifestyle all attempts fail.I they try to rationalise failure in stating that it’s our fault for swooning over them.

This is what Islam warned us about.You may think something was good, but eventually it comes to bite you in the ass.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
i'm currently lotioning 2 somali twitter hoes gonna take the malab and skrr, thank me for the increase in mixed somalis in 18 years time. Eugenics

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
the downfall of uk somalis are the qashin that came from denmark, sweden, Holland and rest of Europe these son's and daughters of reer miyi ruined the country.

Muji

VIP
the downfall of uk somalis are the qashin that came from denmark, sweden, Holland and rest of Europe these son's and daughters of reer miyi ruined the country.

You are going to have mix babies with Somali twitter hoes?

What are you then?:shookgabre:

Girls used to make fun of them for being skinny but now all of a sudden they’ve got huge asses? :mjlol:

It sucks when you see the non Somali people joining in, making fun of Somali guys :ohlord: Somali girls will go insane if you mention a black persons features but they’ll make fun of their own people like it’s nothing and invite others to join in :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.