Somali girls on Twitter are so cringe-worthy and lame. They do anything for retweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't even true and it isn't funny. No Somali guy is built like that no homo.
Then they cry when ajnabis disses them and make fun of Somalis. Self-hate is a real thing.

I saw that on maliworldent's self-hating "let's bash on Somali boys" Instagram page too

what a wonderful world we live in

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Wallaahi waan naxay when I saw a pic of this guy for the very first time. Reerkisi xageey joogaan?? He looks like a khanis first class, lord have mercy.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This isn't even true and it isn't funny. No Somali guy is built like that no homo.
Then they cry when ajnabis disses them and make fun of Somalis. Self-hate is a real thing.

Their tweets waa yaab wallaahi. Gastricga baa kugu kaci doona.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Why are people dissing us for being skinny but having a large ass and thighs when that isn't even the truth lol.
Forget somali, i have never seen a human male that looks like that lol, it's impossible

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Wallaahi waan naxay when I saw a pic of this guy for the very first time. Reerkisi xageey joogaan?? He looks like a khanis first class, lord have mercy.
We can't just be straight up arrogant and assume that all people are born straight. Did you forget that our beloved friend @Steamdevolopment is gay.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's biologically impossible for a male to look like that. I know this Somali model, he's really skinny so it's photoshopped AF.

What these insecure Xaarlimos from Twitter need to realize is that slandering Somali men has no benefits. Your only making yourself and community look pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending