Somali girls need to come take this L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sspot incels are have a meltdown. Someone bring the water.
:hahaidiot:

Imagine, this guy didn't shower for months bagged a 5/10 that most of you incels would pay $10,000 Meher for at the least.

Somalispot faaraxs would only manage to pull that on their best day while my nigga pulled that when he wasn't even trying.

Don't hate the dude incels! Hate the game

:kanyeshrug:

Now I know why Somalispot incels want to go to their tuulos to get married, coz they want a girl that will still be with them when they don't shower for a month.

:chrisfreshhah:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim

Imagine, this guy didn't shower for months bagged a 5/10 that most of you incels would pay $10,000 Meher for at the least.

Somalispot faaraxs would only manage to pull that on their best day while my nigga pulled that when he wasn't even trying.

Now I know why Somalispot incels want to go to their tuulos to get married, coz they want a girl that will still be with them when they don't shower for a month.

What's next WE CANT HANDWLE REAL WIMEEN. :russ::russ::camby:Nayaa amuus your arguing for a bunch of people who f*ck adoons and now require no Mehr as long as your a non-somali:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Daaaaamn her reputation is fooked!!!!
:mjlol:
Inallilah :gucciwhat:

He really posted that pic on twitter
:gucciwhat:
Talk about savageness
:gucciwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It's her vajina. Let her serve it to whoever and she likes, why y'all hating on her?

Just be smart enough to not date/marry her type.
Exactly! It’s her vagina her choice
If she ain’t your type then no need to get worked up

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

I understand why the niggas are angry but why are the Halimos hating on the girl

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Wtf am I the only one shocked at the transformation

First pic she looks kind of nice

Second pic I wouldn’t even want to get brain from her

This shit is unbelievable

Its called sixr
:lolbron:

I understand why the niggas are angry but why the Halimos hating on the girl

Those Halimos are savage. They're throwing their own sister under the bus although they're closets are just as dirty.

In the game of finding a mate, you must eliminate all potential threats. This young girl has effectively been killed by the wild pack of Halimo wolves.

:siilaanyolaugh:

DlOQ42cUwAE6toY.jpg:large

damn that for sharing this.:fittytousand:

i saw it on my tl but i didn't bother to read it, turns out this is some lit somali girl exposation tea:russ:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Those Halimos are savage. They're throwing their own sister under the bus although they're closets are just as dirty.

In the game of finding a mate, you must eliminate all potential threats. This young girl has effectively been killed by the wild pack of Halimo wolves.

:siilaanyolaugh:

I think are desperate pick me girls lol
They would drag other women just to get some attention from these miserable incels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts