Somali Girls Fight at Nandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xalimos in the UK are vicious. A Somali girl I know beefed with another xalimo. That xalimo went around southall where the girl lives with a broken glass bottle. She wanted to smash it over her head. She even went to the girls house with the glass bottle. Luckily the girls brothers scared the stupid girl off and threatened to call the police.

Can you imagine a xalimo going around holding this as a mortal weapon
IMG_4838.JPG

:holeup:

Lmaooooo noooooo not at nandos tho :mjlol:

@John Michael is right, I steer clear of somali girls when a fights about to go off, too savage and without any chill.

I even seen middle aged eedos throwing punches and and shit, it's insane :mjlol:

Where do all these somali girls live? Like in Holland they are all good girls who go to mosque and dont ever do anyone harm

Reer US? :mjlol:

Never heard of Nando's? UK! Probably London.

Im like since a week at somali social media like youtube vloggers and this forum
And the somalis in the us and uk are so different from the ones in holland

Can somebody else confirm this?

In the netherland they are all girls who dont wear makeup and are literally ALWAYS home with their moms (nothing wrong with this ofc)

I didnt even know there were so much somali vloggers and so much somalis with much western influences..

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Im like since a week at somali social media like youtube vloggers and this forum
And the somalis in the us and uk are so different from the ones in holland

Can somebody else confirm this?

In the netherland they are all girls who dont wear makeup and are literally ALWAYS home with their moms (nothing wrong with this ofc)

I didnt even know there were so much somali vloggers and so much somalis with much western influences..

How old are you? You sound a little retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts