Somali Girls Fight at Nandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I don't mess with Somali girls/women they are absolutely vicious and always fight dirty, :ftw9nwa:

Edit: who am I to judge? This week I had a serious case of pms whilst I was fasting for 17 hours...... I could've done more than smash plates :/
:dead:

how? does pms come thru first :dead:

UK Somali girls :wow:

I can't lie they're "peng tings" and "buff tings" :wow:

Even though UK accents are trash and they're slang is weird af, I love Somali Queens from the UK which include:

1) Maya Jama
2)Maya Jama
3) Maya Jama
1,000,000) Maya Jama

Horta why do some Somali girls fight so dirty :mjlol: There was this one fight at my high school a few years back between these two girls and one smashed a glass bottle on top of the other girl's head. Girl was bleeding profusely and had glass sticking out of her skin :mjlol: If you wanna fight just stick to fists.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
P stands for pre sxb

:russ:

Thank the Lord I was born a man

Yeah but you'll be on the receiving end of these wild mood swings. Your daughters will tame you, your own house will be like a minefield. Haye aabo will be your new catch phrase....

giphy.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah but you'll be on the receiving end of these wild mood swings. Your daughters will tame you, your own house will be like a minefield. Haye aabo will be your new catch phrase....

giphy.gif

kkkkkkkk implying I'm not gonna convert to salafism. Total obedience to the paterfamilias > pms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending