Somali girls are the most beautiful girls in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somali girls are definitely the most beautiful. Shame I've seen prettier girls who are not online than on instagram or twitter that's why some people are blind. From all the other groups I've seen it's easiest to find a pretty Somali girl than other groups and they wear hijab and cover up and still are the prettiest by far. Don't @ me unless you wanna fight
Here comes the angry masculine tomboy
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
your title says one thing and the content of the thread says another, of all the pictures you posted so far i have seen only one woman who hits above 7, i have met much better looking on the streets lool.

Somali women being the most beautiful i dont think so, but one of the most beautiful perhaps somewhere in the top 5 sure i can see that.

war the girls are gassed up above average thanks to the black panther party at twitter, and you are adding fuel to the fire, if they get any more gassed up i am afraid they might discover Martians before NASA.

:mjlol:
Beautiful is in the eyes of the beholder :camby:

Why do you have to bring AAs into this discussion when this picture of a beautiful Somali woman was posted by a savage Xaarbasha. Fix up nigga.

Somali women are the most beautiful women in the world too bad the men of SSpot are not the most handsome due to their ugly hearts.
Stop throwing shade at an old lady. I bet if she lost weight and groomed herself, she would look better than most AA females.

No.1's forehead is aggressively transgressing against the rest of her face. It's disproportionate.

No.2 looks like a typical Xaliimo, maybe just some exotic eye fetish for 90 year old billionaire.

No.3 is wearing a factory of make up on her face and looks Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending