Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
asha2.jpg

God bless xalimos :rejoice:
Shes beautiful masha Allah she looks loyal, caring, stand up character, firm and resilient the sort of woman who will ride for you when the world turns its back on you.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
East asian? All east asian chicks look like little girls no back no breasts short looking like a manga character, you must be a pedophile

There are millions of EA girls who look mature and fully-developed, you are just basing that off stereotypes or maybe you've overdosed on anime again?
In my opnion i believe EA girls look more beautiful, act better and dress better.:manny:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
your title says one thing and the content of the thread says another, of all the pictures you posted so far i have seen only one woman who hits above 7, i have met much better looking on the streets lool.

Somali women being the most beautiful i dont think so, but one of the most beautiful perhaps somewhere in the top 5 sure i can see that.

war the girls are gassed up above average thanks to the black panther party at twitter, and you are adding fuel to the fire, if they get any more gassed up i am afraid they might discover Martians before NASA.

:mjlol:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somali girls have overwhelmingly more girls that are beautiful thats why i personally think somali girls are the most beautiful girls in the world hands down no other race of women even come close.

bullshit every race has a large amount of good looks, somalis are just new so they seem exotic

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somali girls are definitely the most beautiful. Shame I've seen prettier girls who are not online than on instagram or twitter that's why some people are blind. From all the other groups I've seen it's easiest to find a pretty Somali girl than other groups and they wear hijab and cover up and still are the prettiest by far. Don't @ me unless you wanna fight

Somali girls are definitely the most beautiful. Shame I've seen prettier girls who are not online than on instagram or twitter that's why some people are blind. From all the other groups I've seen it's easiest to find a pretty Somali girl than other groups and they wear hijab and cover up and still are the prettiest by far. Don't @ me unless you wanna fight

The stories they tell themselves

:chrisfreshhah:

We all need narratives in life. I understand. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts