Somali Girls are Rising in the Music Industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
U stupid f*ck weren't u just saying it's OK to make money regardless of the message that's being pushed? I might start calling u and that @guntiino101 girl hoes and es from noiw on since what you're both defending is pushing that message and also es ain't loyal smash and dash f*ck child support. Fucking xoolo daaqaya

How the f*ck are you going around calling your somali sisters es, and yes you misunderstood my message, I meant it was just one track they made together because of Maya and Cherrie are good friends. I'm not Cherrie? Your acting like an ciyaal now. So fall the f*ck back qashinyohow. Check my content I only included somali girls, where tf did Stormzy come from.

hersheys-new-flavor.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Utter trash, ghettoized negro culture. I prefer real Somali music.

OP name is even AA Monica kulaha isnt that that fat AA actress/comedian?

Says alot about you.

How the f*ck are you going around calling your somali sisters es, and yes you misunderstood my message, I meant it was just one track they made together because of Maya and Cherrie are good friends. I'm not Cherrie? Your acting like an ciyaal now. So fall the f*ck back qashinyohow. Check my content I only included somali girls, where tf did Stormzy come from.
Where did I call u a ? Read again and point me to where exactly I did that. You said it was OK to bring what stormzy represents into our culture because "money" and i pointed out es and hoes wull be what somali girls will be refered to but you and that stupid child @guntiino101 are too thick and already throwing tantrums when no one called you es and hoes .Don't you see the correlation between that and what you're promoting or as soon as you see Somali girls in you scream "we Stan" and not Pat attention to anything else? War waxaan oo kale yaa arki jiray
Screenshot_2018-07-29-18-44-39.png
Screenshot_2018-07-29-18-44-23.png

Where did I call u a ? Read again and point me to where exactly I did that. You said it was OK to bring what stormzy represents into our culture because "money" and i pointed out es and hoes wull be what somali girls will be refered to but you and that stupid child @guntiino101 are too thick and already throwing tantrums when no one called you es and hoes .Don't you see the correlation between that and what you're promoting or as soon as you see Somali girls in you scream "we Stan" and not Pat attention to anything else? War waxaan oo kale yaa arki jirayView attachment 51424 View attachment 51425

What the heck is this non sense? You said 'I'm going to start calling you both es etc because were defending the fact Cherrie is in a track with Stormzy'
First of all no one even included Stormzy into this were talking about SOMALI MUSIC you thick bastard, your moving kinda mad still. We are here to share our favourite somali female artist songs, theres nothing wrong with that. Take your anger somewhere else, lemme make myself clear; I've never supported the fact that somali girls or guys feature in an ajanabis song. Thats a no no...

What the heck is this non sense? You said 'I'm going to start calling you both es etc because were defending the fact Cherrie is in a track with Stormzy'
First of all no one even included Stormzy into this were talking about SOMALI MUSIC you thick bastard, your moving kinda mad still. We are here to share our favourite somali female artist songs, theres nothing wrong with that. Take your anger somewhere else, lemme make myself clear; I've never supported the fact that somali girls or guys feature in an ajanabis song. Thats a no no...
Habartaa laankeed

These songs are bangers :)
If you have any other somali female artists (mainly RnB and Hip Hop) in mind please feel free to share their songs :z1banet::z1banet:
:dzmxmmb::it0tdo8:

Support them :it0tdo8::z1banet::z1banet:
That Amun girl is giving me Aaliyah vibes . You also forgot Cherrie . Shes popular in Sweden but I discovered her through a remix with Kehlani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending