Somali girls are just pure khasaaros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asharaaf are Reer Xamars, don’t f*cking beg to be ethnic Somali since we’ll never consider your people as one of us. Your women are hideous and have the worst features of Indian/Arabs/Bantus combined. Marry your first cousin and leave us alone.
Believe or not most "Ashraafs" are ethnic Somalis only few minority have some admixture.

Why is this ashraaf hoe talking shit about somalis when ashraaf men are feminine as f*ck they are all just a bunch of closeted homosexuals.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I tried to think of a positive way I can spin this and all doors were locked. Wow. Please be their for your daughters my brothers, so that she does not seek validation through confused causes :)

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Which one do you guys think is worst.
A topless xalimo in a rally or a farah who undergoes a transgender surgery and turns into a woman.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I’m not even reer xamar I’m asharaaf but since we’re on the subject why do u guys act like u hate them and exclude them when it’s actually the other way round u kiss the floor they walk on and embrace them especially the women while treating Somali Bantus like shit
Arent Asharf and reer xamar related?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I tried to think of a positive way I can spin this and all doors were locked. Wow. Please be their for your daughters my brothers, so that she does not seek validation through confused causes :)
comment of the year ! @Jiron isha baad ka riday any sane person understands that she is seeking validation in life !

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Nobody wants to touch a flipping Reer Xamar girl. Go and marry your cousins and learn some basic hygiene since you all stink.

Asharaaf are Reer Xamars, don’t f*cking beg to be ethnic Somali since we’ll never consider your people as one of us. Your women are hideous and have the worst features of Indian/Arabs/Bantus combined. Marry your first cousin and leave us alone.

tumblr_inline_p6dudpslBI1rqbhov_400.gif

another user to add to the 'side eye that ashy abdi' list

what naacas behaviour, to come for @Safiya like that

foul indeed
giphy.gif
ufff

I bet your bidaar reaches the back of your neck and your eyes are miles apart

World

VIP
tumblr_inline_p6dudpslBI1rqbhov_400.gif

another user to add to the 'side eye that ashy abdi' list

what naacas behaviour, to come for @Safiya like that

foul indeed
giphy.gif
ufff

I bet your bidaar reaches the back of your neck and your eyes are miles apart
I don't have a family history of bidaar, but I do have quite a big forehead. Good thing I've got medium length hair to hide it. :gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending