Somali girls are just pure khasaaros

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
lol how she saying she then he if she said it's a tranny, does she deep down not care about the tranny and just want clout, breasts are dead too

Not that I do any of that but if ur lugo baasto istikiin lookin asses haven’t noticied yet we have no issues pulling off non Somali men ratchet or not that’s the least we can say about yall miskiin

World

VIP
Not that I do any of that but if ur lugo baasto istikiin lookin asses haven’t noticied yet we have no issues pulling off non Somali men ratchet or not that’s the least we can say about yall miskiin
Nobody wants to touch a flipping Reer Xamar girl. Go and marry your cousins and learn some basic hygiene since you all stink.

Nobody wants to touch a flipping Reer Xamar girl. Go and marry your cousins and learn some basic hygiene since you all stink.

I’m not even reer xamar I’m asharaaf but since we’re on the subject why do u guys act like u hate them and exclude them when it’s actually the other way round u kiss the floor they walk on and embrace them especially the women while treating Somali Bantus like shit

World

VIP
I’m not even reer xamar I’m asharaaf but since we’re on the subject why do u guys act like u hate them and exclude them when it’s actually the other way round u kiss the floor they walk on and embrace them especially the women while threating Somali Bantus like shit
Asharaaf are Reer Xamars, don’t f*cking beg to be ethnic Somali since we’ll never consider your people as one of us. Your women are hideous and have the worst features of Indian/Arabs/Bantus combined. Marry your first cousin and leave us alone.

Asharaaf are Reer Xamars, don’t f*cking beg to be ethnic Somali since we’ll never consider your people as one of us. Your women are hideous and have the worst features of Indian/Arabs/Bantus combined. Marry your first cousin and leave us alone.

Asharaafs part in many other sub groups than just reer xamar go read some before u wanna talk Istubiidh. But anyhow we are and will always be apart of Somalia and u clearly envy out features Lil miserable creature

World

VIP
Asharaafs part in many other sub groups than just reer xamar go read some before u wanna talk Istubiidh. But anyhow we are and will always be apart of Somalia and u clearly envy out features Lil miserable creature
Yes because Somalis really want to look like these models

1.JPG

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

wars

Inhermouth
I’m not even reer xamar I’m asharaaf but since we’re on the subject why do u guys act like u hate them and exclude them when it’s actually the other way round u kiss the floor they walk on and embrace them especially the women while treating Somali Bantus like shit
Nayaa when did ashraaf become relevant?
It would be an insult to sleep with such low class female.

Yes because Somalis really want to look like these models

1.JPG

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hahah Oh word so darker Somalis don’t use Diana instead of face cream on the daily basis or nah? And not all of us look like that Anyways let’s refocus on the point here which is Somali men are not a loss at all

World

VIP
Hahah Oh word so darker Somalis don’t use Diana instead of face cream on the daily basis or nah? And not all of us look like that Anyways let’s refocus on the point here which is Somali men are not a loss at all
Why do you care about Somali men when you’re Reer Xamar? The men in the picture above are your men, not Somalis. F*ck off you ajnabi.

Why do you care about Somali men when you’re Reer Xamar? The men in the picture above are your men, not Somalis. F*ck off you ajnabi.

Bye Dumbass Somali ppl come in different shapes and shades I don’t even look like that or have that skin colour nor does half my family ur just another pressed Bidaar loof

Within the next 20 years we will witness the worse of the Somali diaspora that things like this won't be surprising but commonplace. :axvmm9o:

In 50 years, majority will assimilate to the worse of western cultures but by then a good portion won't even look Somali anymore, so that'll save us from some of the embarrassment.

If you continue your bloodline here, it is guaranteed to have either an athiest, gay, tranny, ultra-feminist, alt-right or radical-left activist. :ivers:

When a somali wants to rebel cultural norms, they do it to the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts