Somali girls are just pure khasaaros

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have never thought in a million years she would have done such a thing if you saw her on the streets wearing that scarf.

The qasaaro farax's can be identified within one second, but these far worse cretins Xaalimo's the lines are very blurry, because unlike the qasaaro farax's you find these types packed in university campuses and dormitories.

Our UK Xalimo's specifically go out of their way to go to universities as far away as possible from their homes (it's obvious why)

Then we will read the same tiresome OPED's about the overabundance of qualified Xalimo's sitting on the shelf's with no 'qualified' farax to take them on.

From respectable dignified dimes to absolute utter trash in just a single decade.

That's called Westernization walaal. They are well integrated :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Even the self declared rightious good somali girls from this site are defending this ratchets girl in the name of feminism.

Hahaha you lot are sad bunch

Forgive me huuno @Idil-Beydaan has been feeding me lies about her cousin.
:susp:
#HartiAndIaintAshamed
:manny:
Loool no hard feelings ina adeer. I have to admit I have done my share of bashing other qabiils. But the way things are going in our country lately. We have to come together and put aside all these qabiil none sense. If she's Mj ama Hawiye she is our qasaaro.

Ano soo tagan aa li xamanaa,waliba been aa ligu xamanaa
hayee mr harti ku so ceeli mar kalay
CKWJ5wh.gif
Why are u bringing qabil here , this is a collective L
:gucciwhat:
Calm down miss qabilist
:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts