Somali girls are just pure khasaaros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this kind of sex doesn't sell...it is rerouted to the geography channel

I've karbaashed you twice, don't play the "forget" card. I'm used to Canadian Ls already, this is whatever. :hillarybiz:
I have a short term memory due to my forehead size.
:hillarybiz:
Now how do u think they should've protested against the unjust Tranny killing ? Honest question.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I have a short term memory due to my forehead size.
:hillarybiz:
Now how do u think they should've protested against the unjust Tranny killing ? Honest question.

I would (I'm sure others) would take them more seriously if they did a regular (signs, speakers, etc) protest. I'm sure she probably spread it on social media so that too. She exposed herself for the shock factor and more exposure to the media. That's gonna backfire when her parents see this. And if you're trying to convince a conservative base that this person shouldn't be killed, the last thing you should meet them with is an exposed chest.

I would (I'm sure others) would take them more seriously if they did a regular (signs, speakers, etc) protest. I'm sure she probably spread it on social media so that too. She exposed herself for the shock factor and more exposure to the media. That's gonna backfire when her parents see this. And if you're trying to convince a conservative base that this person shouldn't be killed, the last thing you should meet them with is an exposed chest.
Hmm but now it has reached everywhere.Im almost certain more people will see this and be alarmed at the murder of a person.She isn't trying to convince Somalis but rather wants the government to help alter the situation transsexuals live in.If she can get more liberals to join her side this will allow her to have a significant voice and eventual public change.Given this don't you believe that it was a good idea?

KREAM

Hmm but now it has reached everywhere.Im almost certain more people will see this and be alarmed at the murder of a person.She isn't trying to convince Somalis but rather wants the government to help alter the situation transsexuals live in.If she can get more liberals to join her side this will allow her to have a significant voice and eventual public change.Given this don't you believe that it was a good idea?

You can do that and still keep your dignity sxb. Somalis are apart of the conservative group culture wise, and for attacks to decrease you would want your message to reach conservative groups. I understand what she's saying she wants to people to recognize the humanity of transgender people. But again I find it hard to believe she couldn't have done this without a shirt on. Why take your shirt off for a serious issue? This is something some cadaan SJW would do.

You can do that and still keep your dignity sxb. Somalis are apart of the conservative group culture wise, and for attacks to decrease you would want your message to reach conservative groups. I understand what she's saying she wants to people to recognize the humanity of transgender people. But again I find it hard to believe she couldn't have done this without a shirt on. Why take your shirt off for a serious issue? This is something some cadaan SJW would do.
It's the shock factor along with the statement that "our body is our choice". When she takes off her shirt she is staring this is my body and I can do what I wish.similiar to how the transgenders body was hers and she/he/whateverthefk can do what they want.

This is probably stupid and organised by other people however I can see the plan of attack.

KREAM

It's the shock factor along with the statement that "our body is our choice". When she takes off her shirt she is staring this is my body and I can do what I wish.similiar to how the transgenders body was hers and she/he/whateverthefk can do what they want.

This is probably stupid and organised by other people however I can see the plan of attack.

I get it but it's stupid.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
hIGZpmU.gif

I was not ready warryaa, why not give some warning?
:meleshame:Acuudubillah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts