Somali girls appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The girls with hijab are from Somalis from living or brought up in Arabic countries. they are not looking for boyfriends but husbands who have similar Islamic background (no smoke or drink, even khat) they will even reject marrying you if you drink. Don't waste your time on them, Just saying
Why are you talking to me like I'm foreigner? :draketf:

Of course I wouldn't go for religious Somali females whether she wears a hijab or not.

I'm looking for my Ayaan Hirsi Ali :lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3463.PNG

:lawd:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Spill the beans and tell us her first name and city.
Look, I wouldn't do that.

But, :siilaanyolaugh: -- I will say this:

I went to high school with her. She was the type to diss Somalis in school and always hang around the ghetto black chicks. She dated a popular football player. One day she tried talking back to him and he beat the sharmuutanimo out of her.

She was in the hospital for awhile.

Came back to school wearing her cabayo and hijab. Then started having Somali 'friends'.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
That's what the average Somali looks like. The others you have seen may be mixed themselves

t. somali male who looks like that
average Somali :russ:

u crazy my nigga. not even 1% of somalis look like that. I would bet good money that she's mixed too

We are different to the average Somali, that's why sis. Those Somali girls at the Khaatumo parties are the most beautiful in Somalia, then the Madhiban have the best women. :manny:

That's true the yibir people are very beautiful, in general the madhiban are very unique and have an exotic beautiful look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending