Somali girls and hitting their dms

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
any advice
It takes many practices to be sleek. Show some interests of her hobbies to start a chat or laugh her at her jokes/memes whenever she posts her story. Subtle compliments when she posts a selfie on her story. You'll know the sign, if she's comfortable with you. From there, you can shukaansi with her. But don't come too strong, subtle approach and be appropriate with her.

put a picture of you with chareer hair and big nose and try again. works like a magic.
20181104_191503.jpg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
well if ur not rich or good looking i dont see a reason why she would respond ❤

fill one of the two critreas for a chance. bonus points for both
Ok hypothetically why would a rich, good looking guy wanna hang with you or any Halimo on here, when he can literally have any girl he wants.

Huno What are you bringing to the table for him to even notice you :sass2:

How does any man have this problem? Everyone has at least 1 strength that women are attracted to. Be assertive in the DMs since its what they like.

I pull so much gal without even seeking them. They even commit sexual assault. I can tell you my #MeToo moments such as one grabbing my crotch and the other gave me a wet willy. They say it's my personality; I say hit the road. The thirst is strong.... but they're still leaking.

:camby:

How does any man have this problem? Everyone has at least 1 strength that women are attracted to. Be assertive in the DMs since its what they like.

I pull so much gal without even seeking them. They even commit sexual assault. I can tell you my #MeToo moments such as one grabbing my crotch and the other gave me a wet willy. They say it's my personality; I say hit the road. The thirst is strong.... but they're still leaking.

:camby:
u took my luck

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There's another way to approach girls online lol. Dming doesn't work if you're desperate.

I know this chick who blocks horny nibbas on the daily and I could give you her don'ts so that you avoid 'em :mjkkk:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
im not at fault. its the women how do they know im not in good at bed if they never tried it with me. i have long fingers walahi and theyre a bit chubby too i bet woman would like it
I bet you dont like fat women so why should women look past the fact your ''chubby''?🤔

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Another anti-xalimo post form you? Did they dump you or something :chrisfreshhah:
You clearly don’t know me well enough do you? I don’t date Halimos. Just even contemplating the idea would make me puke let alone actually dating one.

I genuinely view Halimos as bottom of the barrel. My philosophy is why should I settle for canned fish when i can go out and eat lobster:sass2::mjlol::ufdup:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You're already at a disadvantage the second you slide in dms you have to compete with too many niggas you're better off just moving onto girls you see irl it's easier to make a lasting impression in person and she can't just leave you on delivered irl
@Shmurda knows what he's talking about.

Trending