Somali girls and hitting their dms

id u dont believe in love then what are you looking for in the DMs? arabic lessons?
i believe u should like me cause of my character not my appearance. I can cook to and i know how to sing too so and i know how to tickle i bet woman like tickles

why do guys love sending dickpics unsolocitied? and who told them their dicks are even nice to look at? most girls find dicks ugly.
a small one isnt even impressive either, but the confidence a gus yar man has to send himself is beyond me
It worked a few times for me and now I don’t know how to act tbh

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
It worked a few times for me and now I don’t know how to act tbh

how u a man and sending nudes? thats some btch sht right there. real men dont do nude pics, are you an onlyfans merchant?

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
Here's a tip since you are built like Rod wave you might aswell sing his song in their dms

I'm sure they will react well to your abilities :)

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
roddy ricch, put some respecc onto his name sis

i already know abaayo ricch.
IMG_6816.JPG

how u a man and sending nudes? thats some btch sht right there. real men dont do nude pics, are you an onlyfans merchant?
Tuff times call for tuff measures and the pandemic got me trippin. As long as I’m in there it shouldn’t matter what I did.

I don't blame them. I'd block every random monkey who shows up in my DMs. Like how is an Indian guy showing up in my DMs on my art Instagram with no pics of me like "hey beautiful" :mjlol:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I block randoms all the times. Only the smart one knows how to indirectly shaankansi a girl without looking a creep.

Trending