Somali girls all beautiful ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was to see a post that stated that they have never seen an ugly Somali guy I wouldn't feel the need to go against and it and say that is false, nor suggest that Somali guys are this or that.

I wonder what fuels the saltiness of you guys?

If I was to see a post that stated that they have never seen an ugly Somali guy I wouldn't feel the need to go against and it and say that is false, nor suggest that Somali guys are this or that.

I feel like you always scream when you are writing.

VixR

Veritas
68 IQ might really be a thing lol.

When someone tweets “X women are beautiful” and posts bombshells and beautiful girls, do you automatically assume all the population looks like that. No, you don’t. You know there are beautiful and ugly folks and this is an example of what the poster considers beautiful, because that is understood by anyone with an iota of intelligence. It’s meant to appreciate a kind of beauty, not to “prove me wrong”. Y’ll must have some really ugly folks around you.

I’m not even salty I’ve seen tons of beautiful somali girls but I can’t stand people being outrageously disingenuous

I’m not even salty I’ve seen tons of beautiful somali girls but I can’t stand people being outrageously disingenuous

People make comments like 'Moroccan women are beautiful' or ' Latino women are hot'

Those with common sense will know that it obviously doesn't apply to every woman from that group. Also, I highly doubt you would have a problem with the statements above.

Furthermore, beauty is subjective, if the person who tweeted the comment believes that all Somali girls are attractive, then why does it bother you? Why challenge someones positive opinion on the attractiveness of your own people?

Being a self hater isn't cute.

People make comments like 'Moroccan women are beautiful' or ' Latino women are hot'

Those with common sense will know that it obviously doesn't apply to every woman from that group. Also, I highly doubt you would have a problem with the statements above.

Furthermore, beauty is subjective, if the person who tweeted the comment believes that all Somali girls are attractive, then why does it bother you? Why challenge someones positive opinion on the attractiveness of your own people?

Being a self hater isn't cute.
You know what ur right i agree with you

The Afro Carribean guys/girls are all making insulting remarks about Somali women. What an interesting world.

There is an Arabic saying:
إن المحب لمن يحب مطيـع

"The one who loves is burdened with loyalty to the one he loves."

Aint no lovin ere

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Madows in the replies are big mad, are they forgetting they make videos on why there single and cant find a man. 78E1310B-7085-4301-8145-7D900C475A6D.png

I would never back these xalimos though they’ve completely destroyed us on social media, by making us look like waax oo xaarka ueeg o inkaar gaba.59C0D2E5-DBDD-4AFA-97C9-ABE266FDA70B.png

World

VIP
Non deformed Somali girls are considered beautiful lmao

The average 18-21 year old white girl is better looking than 99 % of Somali girls.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Somali women are indeed blessed but they seem to age horribly, probably because the stress that Faraxs cause to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts