Somali girls all beautiful ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
If I was to see a post that stated that they have never seen an ugly Somali guy I wouldn't feel the need to go against and it and say that is false, nor suggest that Somali guys are this or that.

I wonder what fuels the saltiness of you guys?

A lot of Somali guys suffer from low self esteem. Just look at the countless threads on this forum whenever there is a single twitter girl saying "hey Somali guys are not that bad looking"

The fact that their female counterparts are constantly praised for their looks triggers them immensely.

Case in point, this pathetic guy right here.

World

VIP
Perhaps. Im assuming he was indicating by a large margin/emphasizing, rather than specifically 99%.
I’m not exaggerating. Think how many Somali girls have a nice slim beach body? Probably 1 %. Whereas that’s typical for your average cadaan girl who is under 21.

Somali girls are all fat even when they’re skinny. Some beta cuck males actually lust after them and say they’re “thick”, little do they know that if they showed a little more skin then their baruur will drop all the way down to the floor.

I’m not exaggerating. Think how many Somali girls have a nice slim beach body? Probably 1 %. Whereas that’s typical for your average cadaan girl who is under 21.

Somali girls are all fat even when they’re skinny. Some beta cuck males actually lust after them and say they’re “thick”, little do they know that if they showed a little more skin then their baruur will drop all the way down to the floor.

Considering the fact that the average Somali girl does not show skin, how do you know this?

I as a woman cannot say for certain if they are flabby as they mostly dress modestly.

Tell us @World i'm genuinely interested.

The Afro Carribean guys/girls are all making insulting remarks about Somali women. What an interesting world.

There is an Arabic saying:
إن المحب لمن يحب مطيـع

"The one who loves is burdened with loyalty to the one he loves."

Aint no lovin ere

There is one loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending