SOMALI GIRL TWERKING WHILE WEARING A HIJAB ON TWITTER!!! CLEARLY OVER 100KG OF SUUGO IYO CAANOO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She is 16 year old, she’s practically a baby...let’s not judge teenagers, we have all been at that age and done stuff we regret as adults. :)
who in their right mind will think heyy let me upload a pic of me shaking my entire ass for the entire world to see and then look back in 5 years or so and regret lol they knew what they were doing and had no shame in doing so... so what makes you think they will have regret and shame now?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I got a thing for fat fly dressing halimos, not to fat but phat, always see 10 of these girls in stratford westfield

who in their right mind will think heyy let me upload a pic of me shaking my entire ass for the entire world to see and then look back in 5 years or so and regret lol they knew what they were doing and had no shame in doing so... so what makes you think they will have regret and shame now?

Maybe this woman have found a way to reject the collective shame that Somalis and other honor-based system cast on women :)

It is interessent how you and others have such strong opinions on something that won't impact thee, pretend to be moral superior somewhere else :)

This is what happens when people don't understand the meaning of hijab. It is not just a cloth on your head. It also involves your behaviour, speech and overall character. Learning the fundamentals of the deen should be stressed, and it all starts in the home.
Also, what does she gain by recording the video and posting it on twitter for the world to see? Yes, I get that she is a teenager, but she is old enough to understand the consequences of her actions.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Maybe this woman have found a way to reject the collective shame that Somalis and other honor-based system cast on women :)

It is interessent how you and others have such strong opinions on something that won't impact thee, pretend to be moral superior somewhere else :)
shut up.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Loooooord, illahaay haa hadiyo... I wonder if our Somali aunties say something to her about her clothing. I wonder even more if she goes out of the house like that. No way her parents would let her out like that. No fucking way :mahubowtf::farmajoyaab:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Loooooord, illahaay haa hadiyo... I wonder if our Somali aunties say something to her about her clothing. I wonder even more if she goes out of the house like that. No way her parents would let her out like that. No fucking way :mahubowtf::farmajoyaab:

what she's wearing is just below modest in london

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
what she's wearing is just below modest in london

Unfortunately I've witnessed this bs myself when I was in the UK and it's not only over there. I've also seen it here in the Netherlands.

But for example in London there is such a huge muslim/somali community... I mean like people talk... Don't their parents hear about it? (sidenote: of course you're wearing the hijab because it's obligatory in Islam and not for the people).

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Unfortunately I've witnessed this bs myself when I was in the UK and it's not only over there. I've also seen it here in the Netherlands.

But for example in London there is such a huge muslim/somali community... I mean like people talk... Don't their parents hear about it? (sidenote: of course you're wearing the hijab because it's obligatory in Islam and not for the people).

London got some crazy xaliimos walciyaadubillaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending