SOMALI GIRL TWERKING WHILE WEARING A HIJAB ON TWITTER!!! CLEARLY OVER 100KG OF SUUGO IYO CAANOO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

why is she wearing a hijab???
:noneck:
Instead of worrying about photoshop she needs to get on the treadmill , she was so thick they thought she photoshopped herself
:siilaanyolaugh::faysalwtf:
@Inquisitive_ is correct, I will listen to him from now on
:samwelcome:

5mRmd.gif

Somali girl are each other’s worse enemies. They literally gas each other up to the point where you have chicks that should not be getting gassed up whatsoever like the one on this thread getting confident enough to show off her futo to the world :mjlol:

Somali girl are each other’s worse enemies. They literally gas each other up to the point where you have chicks that should not be getting gassed up whatsoever like the one on this thread getting confident enough to show off her futo to the world :mjlol:
Its hilariously sad, they think they are helping their friend but they just fking her for life.
:mjlol:
What self respecting abdi would marry this girl, even if she lost all that excess weight.
:susp::manny:

We need to do a cultural change. The amount of SJW, BLM, hip-hop induced Somalis is at an all time high. This girl apparently is 16 but she's dressed like a . Where are her parents and older siblings to guide her onto the right path? What's the point of her wearing a hijab if she wants to show off her booty to thousands? This is messed up.

To make matters worse you have Somali people encouraging her bad behaviour and telling her to "slay" and "mashallah". These people are a problem in our community. Someone should whatsapp her parents these inappropriate tweets.

We need to do a cultural change. The amount of SJW, BLM, hip-hop induced Somalis is at an all time high. This girl apparently is 16 but she's dressed like a . Where are her parents and older siblings to guide her onto the right path? What's the point of her wearing a hijab if she wants to show off her booty to thousands? This is messed up.

To make matters worse you have Somali people encouraging her bad behaviour and telling her to "slay" and "mashallah". These people are a problem in our community. Someone should whatsapp her parents these inappropriate tweets.
Can someone expose her to her parents, how isn't she afraid of repercussions?
:lolbron:
Ladies if you aint a 10 , than don't be posting this type of shit.I need revenge for my eyes.
:hillarybiz:

La hawla! She isn't cute at all, she looks like a hoyo on her 5th pregnancy.
:gucciwhat:
Hold up, is this u
:gaasdrink::lolbron::russ:

Nope lol im like 50 kgs but tbh i think she is beautiful, only thing she should do is gym

And to be true, if other girls were that fat they would be waay uglier

She is dumb that she doesnt work out tbh

Nope lol im like 50 kgs but tbh i think she is beautiful, only thing she should do is gym

And to be true, if other girls were that fat they would be waay uglier

She is dumb that she doesnt work out tbh
Its because she is being gassed by other somali girls like you sayng "she is cute".
:nahgirl:
wallahi I call my siblings fat fucks every morning to get them not to become landwhales.
:trumpsmirk:
btw 50 kgs...... how tall are u
:gucciwhat:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
This woman is 16? What are they feeding kids nowadays??? That body and face look like they have experienced life already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts