Somali girl turning son gay smh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No one talked of her beauty? I am surprised.

Obviously, forcing a child in such a way, especially at a young age is horrible. It is criminal and definitely worse when someone does it for attention on a social media platform. This video will follow that child forever.

But, anyone trying to make it seem like the majority of Somali women in the West is like this, does not actually care about this atrocity but rather want to use it to further their agenda.

Notice all the ones that immediately started throwing around BLM.

Dear SSpot female users, these particular users aren't your friends at all.

Somebody here needs to throw you some coochie you trying so hard but doesnt seem like its

working :damn:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Dear SSpot female users, these particular users aren't your friends at all.

giphy.gif

Sxb, great points but :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is really bad to force a brand new baby to take part in her weird LGBT virtue signalling is really low. Father is absotely dayuuth I would be so angry if that was my son this warrants divorce immediately.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somebody here needs to throw you some coochie you trying so hard but doesnt seem like its

working :damn:

Yes because any man with a different opinion to yourself is in desperate need to get laid?

Don’t get mad cos I was the only one that saw how quickly some of you were to use BLM and say that Somali girls act like this.

Yes because any man with a different opinion to yourself is in desperate need to get laid?

Don’t get mad cos I was the only one that saw how quickly some of you were to use BLM and say that Somali girls act like this.
You're right I'm not sure what BLM has to do with this

He 100% won't remember this lol. I'm more concerned on why she's putting all those products full of chemicals on a baby. Their skin is too sensitive for that

Trending

Latest posts