Somali girl that left her family for icelandic guy she met on tinder

An elite society must keep their bloodline pure. We Somalis are of Pure Cushitic lineage and appearence, we established civilisation on earth and will lead the world later half of this century bid'nillah:mybusiness:

Okay but same for men too then. Imagine a kid with an indhoyaar mum. How you gonna talk about race purity. Anyways ! I don’t agree with any form of extremism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Okay but same for men too then. Imagine a kid with an indhoyaar mum. How you gonna talk about race purity. Anyways ! I don’t agree with any form of extremism.
It goes both ways. We cant be having half indoyaar incel claiming Somalinimo:damedamn:

Only a xalimo can birth a strong fearless farax:banderas:

Lol I don't even wanna say this but I'm going to say it

She is uglyyyy

Why her hair look like Shaun The Sheep

And has she got tattoos?

She looks like a ugly lesbian

Godforbid man, Iceland dude did the nation a favour looooool
A lot of Somali lesbians go through feminine white males before transitioning to female. It’s the last fight before accepting what they are

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disgusting, alhamdlillah my daughter will not be exposed to the ills of Western degeneracy.

People who race-mix deserve execution by hanging.

يٌا أَيُّهٌا النٌّاسُ إِنٌّا خَلَقْنٌاكُم مِّنْ ذَكَرٍ وَأُنـثَى وَجَعَلْنٌاكُمْ شُعُوباً وَقَبٌائِلَ لِتَعٌارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِنْدَ اللٌّهِ أَتْقٌـكُمْ إِنَّ اللٌّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

O’ Humanity! Without doubt We have created you from a male and a female and have made you into various nations and tribes, so that you may come to know and understand one another. Definitely the most honoured among you in the sight of Allah is the one who is the most Allah-Consciousness. Surely Allah has full Knowledge and is All-Aware.

VixR

Veritas
Some girl used Tinder to order pizza. She meets this guy who puts something in her drink. Next thing she knows, she wakes up in a country made out of ice cubes with both of her kidneys missing
Iceland is green, Greenland is ice :ftw9nwa:

Someone who watched the whole hour fifteen, and didn’t just fill in the blanks with a fun imagination lol.

Trending

Latest posts