Somali girl says she wont go to hajj because she is scared of getting SA

I think her comment is problematic on multiple levels.

A. SA happens everywhere in this world. It most definitely happens where she lives and frequents. I highly doubt, she’d stop and not go to the places she usually does in her local.

B. There is no denying that it has happened to some sisters whilst performing hajj and Umrah, however that doesn’t mean it is prevalent or very common. SA is probably worse in America than Saudi.

C. Umrah is ibaadah and Hajj is wajib upon Muslims. Using the stories of the unfortunate stories of some sisters doesn’t mean you can use that as an excuse to not perform your obligations.

Misandrist? That’s a new one. Oh and I don’t remember ever saying ‘men are trash’. I think I’m a bit too old to be saying stuff like that.

Guys do y’all think I’m a misandrist?

Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET
Haven’t gotten that impression from you

Yaraye

VIP
If a person SA you at the kacbah. go to the kacbah and make dua for them to go to hellfire. your dua just might be accepted :ulyin::shaq:
what better place to potentially get your dua accepted than the kacbah :lolbron:

Last edited:
Misandrist? That’s a new one. Oh and I don’t remember ever saying ‘men are trash’. I think I’m a bit too old to be saying stuff like that.

Guys do y’all think I’m a misandrist?

Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET
You became very chill and laid back.
Angelina 1-2 years ago karbashed alone 5 faraxs every day :mjlaugh:

As a person who has been on pilgrimage, I can understand this sisters fears. Doing tawaf around the kaaba where complete strangers are rubbing on each other isn't comfortable. There are countless stories of men touching women inappropriately while doing tawaf. The crowd is enormous and if you stop to confront the guy, you might get into a stamped.

I've always been in favour of having gender separate tawafs around the kaaba to prevent SA from happening in the holy mosque. Predators exist, they have never feared Allah. I witnessed in Mecca alcohol, prostitution of Yemeni women and theft by pocket picketers. I witnessed racial discrimination too. Don't assume everybody there is righteous

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’ve seen this girl around tiktok before, I am pretty sure she has been taken advantage of by an older man, got married to him & had a child with him at age 15. (I could be remembering this incorrectly so don’t take my words as gospel). It could explain the mistrust she has in men.
Wasnt she like 13/14? Her parents forced her to live in Somalia and she thought this was a way out.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If a person SA you at the kacbah. go to the kacbah and make dua for them to go to hellfire. your dua just might be accepted :ulyin::shaq:
what better place to potentially get your dua accepted than the kacbah :lolbron:
I thought it was haram to make such dua. You can ask for justice but I don’t think you can say “allah please damn him to hell, shukran”

:browtf:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Wasnt she like 13/14? Her parents forced her to live in Somalia and she thought this was a way out.
I didn’t even know that was case, I genuinely believed she was groomed by a older man. But this definitely explains the plethora of horror stories she has from somalia.

Yaraye

VIP
I thought it was haram to make such dua. You can ask for justice but I don’t think you can say “allah please damn him to hell, shukran”

:browtf:
Hell yeah I’m gonna make that dua. “allah damn him to hell” followed by “allah forgive me” :hemad::hemad: