Somali girl says she wont go to hajj because she is scared of getting SA

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A lot of evil things happen in Mecca and this is one of them.

However, the likelihood of SA at the kaabah isn’t that high that it should be a genuine factor in your decision not to go.

Please don't allow men to teach your daughters at mosque, no matter how old they are. Only allow female teachers. I've heard another story about a macalin dugsi grooming a girl and 'marrying' her but he never actually married her, he just lied to her so he could have sex with her. Of course her family never knew about it.
They can also molest boys, so even that is not safe.

The best thing to do, is study the deen yourself and teach your own kids. Until your kids are old and wise enough to spot grooming, watch them like a hawk.

Disgusting creeps are everywhere.

Please don't allow men to teach your daughters at mosque, no matter how old they are. Only allow female teachers. I've heard another story about a macalin dugsi grooming a girl and 'marrying' her but he never actually married her, he just lied to her so he could have sex with her. Of course her family never knew about it.

The best thing to do, is study the deen yourself and teach your own kids. Until your kids are old and wise enough to spot grooming, watch them like a hawk.

You know what's crazy to me is , I'd atleast think those macalins would get smoked by the community or fathers or uncles ,but nothing ever happens to them ,which is a big reason why its continuing.

Avoid crowds as much as you can. Make tawaf on the outskirts instead of getting closer when it's packed. I know it's impossible to avoid crowds completely esp during Hajj. Unfortunately you'll find vile people everywhere even at the Haram; they'll get their due in the hereafter.

It shouldn't be a reason to never go, Hajj and Umrah are beautiful experiences with great reward. The former is one of the five pillars, you must go at least once in your life if you're able to.

Yaraye

VIP

You know what's crazy to me is , I'd atleast think those macalins would get smoked by the community or fathers or uncles ,but nothing ever happens to them ,which is a big reason why its continuing.
So many damn stories about girls get groomed/grape/ molested by macaalin. They don't get smoked cuz they are all in it together.

Often victims hide it because they think it's shameful to expose it to their parents. That's why parents should be best friends with their kids and teach them very early on not to have secrets from them etc. Another issue, is that people don't teach their children about areas not to be touched, so they don't even know what's happening to them until later on in life. It's very complex, but the best bet is to watch your kids like a hawk and pray.

Often victims hide it because they think it's shameful to expose it to their parents. That's why parents should be best friends with their kids and teach them very early on not to have secrets from them etc. Another issue, is that people don't teach their children about areas not to be touched, so they don't even know what's happening to them until later on in life. It's very complex, but the best bet is to watch your kids like a hawk and pray.
I'm talking about the cases where they come out ,which is on social media .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Misandrist? That’s a new one. Oh and I don’t remember ever saying ‘men are trash’. I think I’m a bit too old to be saying stuff like that.

Guys do y’all think I’m a misandrist?

Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

No sis, your points are always well-balanced and well-researched. Only these half-baked, half-wits think you are a misandrist. I have to admit, it's impressive that they have expanded their lexicon. Not a misandrist hunny!

giphy.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
A lot of evil things happen in Mecca and this is one of them.

However, the likelihood of SA at the kaabah isn’t that high that it should be a genuine factor in your decision not to go.

Hello aussie-hustler, I see you're edging closer to dropping the fake act

yaab, this rhetoric reminds me off how western community killed off christianity by associating it with perverts. I do agree most parents need to be more active in their kids life but this whole painting Somali dugsi macalins as perverts (always somali girls) is propaganda which the white man put u on.

Hamzza

VIP
yaab, this rhetoric reminds me off how western community killed off christianity by associating it with perverts. I do agree most parents need to be more active in their kids life but this whole painting Somali dugsi macalins as perverts (always somali girls) is propaganda which the white man put u on.
Look at this Facebook post below. Some godless people are actively pushing agendas to defame our Islamic institutions, I think we should be careful.

Look at this Facebook post below. Some godless people are actively pushing agendas to defame our Islamic institutions, I think we should be careful.
We shouldn’t paint all dugsi macaalins that way. A lot of my macaalins were indeed very fatherly and truly feared Allah. May Allah be pleased with them. However,

The only dugsi you should accept is the ones with curtains, where the macalin sits behind a curtain OR there is a female dugsi, all of them must have multiple students. The best option, is always to teach your own kids. In this day and age, you can't trust anyone, that's the ugly truth.
Most people who get molested and raped is from a family member or family friend. All that a predator needs is motive and opportunity.

The only dugsi you should accept is the ones with curtains, where the macalin sits behind a curtain OR there is a female dugsi, all of them must have multiple students. The best option, is always to teach your own kids. In this day and age, you can't trust anyone, that's the ugly truth.
Most people who get molested and raped is from a family member or family friend. All that a predator needs is motive and opportunity.

Trending