Somali girl says she wont go to hajj because she is scared of getting SA

Chronically online, I don’t deny they exist but it’s rare I never ever heard of it happening before I came in the internet

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
the people who do that should legit be skinned alive. like even killing in the masjid xaram is not allowed, sick people man.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I’ve seen this girl around tiktok before, I am pretty sure she has been taken advantage of by an older man, got married to him & had a child with him at age 15. (I could be remembering this incorrectly so don’t take my words as gospel). It could explain the mistrust she has in men.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I’ve seen this girl around tiktok before, I am pretty sure she has been taken advantage of by an older man, got married to him & had a child with him at age 15. (I could be remembering this incorrectly so don’t take my words as gospel). It could explain the mistrust she has in men.
Nah I think she married then they divorced, but she had a child through that marriage

Does she not go on crowded buses and trains? Are you going to avoid the crowds for the rest of your life walaashey?

If you are thinking about groping naago at the Ka’bah.. the KA’BAH then you really do not fear God… like at all
:kanyehmm:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Is she gonna avoid crowded places the rest of her life? Also......what is the chances she could be SAed in during the Hajj and of all places near the Kaabah........

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Da kabah is one of da last places ur gonna get SA’d tf ur more likely to get groped at ur local gas station

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I don't know why she'd call out hajj specifically and not just crowded places in general where groping is way more prevelant. Seems like an attack on Islam may Allah guide her.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I don't know why she'd call out hajj specifically and not just crowded places in general where groping is way more prevelant. Seems like an attack on Islam may Allah guide her.
In another video she said she ain't ever going to saudi and people start saying then what about hajj that's when she responded with this video

Trending

Latest posts