Somali girl says she doesn’t think racism in Italy exists

Southern Italy for most of it's history has been a backwater of Northern Italy, going all the way back to Roman times when Northern Italic Romans would own large plantations in Southern Italy & used slaves imported from the MENA region to work on them.
j1llgbjptk451.png

The south produces so much food, especially dairy and virgin olive oils. So economically speaking, they feed the country.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I have nothing against madows, would preffering your own kind equals racist? Anyway I'm probably darker than you so you have no case.. Cadi iska dhig
We acting dumb now? You don’t even prefer Somali girls, so beenta iska dha. I know your hoe tales.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
So only imitating madhow is bad? This is what I mean old nigga. Laying edges isn’t ratchet. Find a hobby.
:westbrookwtf:

He don’t care if xalimos imitates cadaan because he likes cadaans
:mjdontkno:
In my somalia, these coons and niggoons will be lined up against a wall.
Somali is Somali
images (8).jpeg
il_570xN.2759759033_50rn.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would I have a victimhood complex when I don’t really associate with being black and you and I are of the same background? How can a Somali man, who is the same as me victimize me with regards to race? I’m trying to understand your psyche towards non Somali black women here, which I’m not part of, so no I don’t feel offended or victimized by you.

So let’s go back to the original point. Why just black and not others? I just find it fascinating that an individual from Sweden can harbor such views about black women.

Last edited:
Why would I have a victimhood complex when I don’t really associate with being black and you and I are of the same background? How can a Somali man, who is the same as me victimize me with regards to race? I’m trying to understand your psyche towards non Somali black women here, which I’m not part of, so no I don’t feel offended or victimized by you.

So let’s go back to the original point. Why just black and not others? I just find it fascinating that an individual from Sweden can harbor views about black women.
I don't hate anyone, that's on you sis.

I don't hate anyone, that's on you sis.
I’ve seen you make a lot of negative comments on black women, but hardly any about Scandi women throughout the many years I’ve been on this forum. Many of the issues you have in the black community you find in the Scandi community. Example, single motherhood. In fact, Scandi countries have the highest rate of kids out of wedlock. Feminism, the country is notoriously left leaning and anti-traditional. But, you’ll demonize black women for a lot of things that white women do and have actually started. The main difference is the poverty level and the legacy of slavery and high levels of violence and in migrant groups money and class is also an issue.

Here is my theory, which you inspired: My theory that men’s views of women is mainly about physical attraction. Example, if they’re attracted to a group, they’ll have positive views and if they find them ‘ugly’ (I-hate that word), they’ll demonize them and associate them with all sorts of negativity. It’s the halo effect but on a mass scale.

It’s just a theory, I need to see if psychologists have written about this. Fascinating indeed.

Don’t take offense. I like psychoanalysis, social issues and just looking at data with regards to a whole host of topics that impact the way humans behave.

Southern Italy for most of it's history has been a backwater of Northern Italy, going all the way back to Roman times when Northern Italic Romans would own large plantations in Southern Italy & used slaves imported from the MENA region to work on them.
j1llgbjptk451.png
Those swarthy southern Italians were more similar to the people at the height of ancient Rome than the northerners you speak of.

Interesting fact, Da Vinci's mother was a slave from the Caucasus.

Those swarthy southern Italians were more similar to the people at the height of ancient Rome than the northerners you speak of.

Interesting fact, Da Vinci's mother was a slave from the Caucasus.
Northern Italians have high level of Germanic blood and many descend from the Germanic tribes like the Lombards that settled in Italy after the fall of Rome.