Somali girl reacting to somalis roasting her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somali is really a hard language to learn specially if English is ur first language. The pronunciation is a challenge and something completely new for the tongue and throat. She should be praised for her effort, please let us not put down each other but uplift one another towards the path of achievement.:)

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis are natural bullies. Such un-supportive people, no wonder diaspora kids are getting westernized and distancing themselves from Somali culture.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Thats because she's mature. I don't even think he was mean spirited or trying to hurt her. Just trying to be a youtube comedian.

I remember these girls got it worse
:ftw9nwa: what do they expect when they put this out there for the Somali internet
The girl on tbe left:dead:
Not just her Somali:mjlol:

She's really hurt. Her parent's are failures for her being so bad in her mother tongue. How can one be that bad? Do yall grow up speaking english with your parents? I really dont get it.

This is what bothers me the most. There are alot somali kids who cant speak their mother language. And to be fair to them, its not their fault. How can you let your own child grow up not knowing their own language.

Everytime i see a somali who cant speak their own language is like seeing visual representation of failed parenthood. Disgusting. To say the least

Learning Somali was meaningless anyway, her dads not even Somali so she doesn't qualify as one according to our tradition.

Unless she marries a farax there's no chance of her passing down our language/culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending