Somali girl reacting to somalis roasting her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get some type of sick pleasure seeing your women uncomfortable and being put down?

I can see in her eyes she's hurt by this.

I have noticed Somalis in North America can't really speak the language that well, but they shouldn't pile on a single girl.

edit - okay, I watched the video and it's one guy...why does she title the video "Somali people"?

Last edited:
I only made fun of the food she gave her cadaan friends for that video.

Cold kidney beans served with oil :gucciwhat: It was a travesty. Cambuulo is one of those ugly cultural foods like that stinky Scandinavian fish stuff. You don't give that to ajanabis. Smh.

But that guy was a shit c*nt. How are you gonna roast a random for no reason at all.

Miskeen, she genuinely looks sad. Ive seen comments under one of her videos and people are so mean, such losers.

But if you're going to put yourself out there on youtube you've gotta be prepared for people to roast you its inevitable, she needs thicker skin.

Miskeen, she genuinely looks sad. Ive seen comments under one of her videos and people are so mean, such losers.

But if you're going to put yourself out there on youtube you've gotta be prepared for people to roast you its inevitable, she needs thicker skin.

Imagine getting heckled in front of 200k people.

:damedamn:She should make a diss video wallahi. She only call him juvenile and weird. She need to strike him where it hurts. I would start off with his lack of manly behaviour.

Imagine getting heckled in front of 200k people.

:damedamn:She should make a diss video wallahi. She only call him juvenile and weird. She need to strike him where it hurts. I would start off with his lack of manly behaviour.
Thats because she's mature. I don't even think he was mean spirited or trying to hurt her. Just trying to be a youtube comedian.

I remember these girls got it worse
:ftw9nwa: what do they expect when they put this out there for the Somali internet

Do you get some type of sick pleasure seeing your women uncomfortable and being put down?

I can see in her eyes she's hurt by this.
She should have taught herself some basic Somali atleast, mina gabba about her feelings yaaqey.:manny:

She actually look upset. I hope she continues trying to speak the language though, more at home and with people she knows.

Thats because she's mature. I don't even think he was mean spirited or trying to hurt her. Just trying to be a youtube comedian.

I remember these girls got it worse
:ftw9nwa: what do they expect when they put this out there for the Somali internet

Those girls, dare I say, deserved to be roasted (light-medium roastings). :ftw9nwa:

Not this miskeen though. :frdfvsb: She didn't do shit.

VIP
She's really hurt. Her parent's are failures for her being so bad in her mother tongue. How can one be that bad? Do yall grow up speaking english with your parents? I really dont get it.

She's really hurt. Her parent's are failures for her being so bad in her mother tongue. How can one be that bad? Do yall grow up speaking english with your parents? I really dont get it.
I think her father is amhara and her mother Somali :jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.