Somali girl or white muslim girl

Would you marry a Somali girl or a white muslim girl

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)

tenor.gif

Make a female version of this thread, you'd have 20 pages of Abdis throwing fits, 'ahlam gang' and whatnot. The double standards :faysalwtf:

Laakin to each their * own :samwelcome:

Are we not being just dead honest? If people actually think about it, it´s much easier for a farax marrying a cadaan muslimah than the other way around.
I´m thinking about how our quality of life will be and i think with a cadaan female that suits me, me and my future children will benefit more.
Usually they understand the value of money, educated and won´t ask you for a crazy mehr.

The mehr these days are crazy inflated, do they think they are Neymar?
I wish xalimos walked around with price tags so we don´t get finessed when she asks for the lacaag.
In a perfect world i would love to have a xalimo, but i´m just being realistic.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Hope you enjoy having kids that don't look like you
:lolbron:

Someone's gonna call the cops if they see an African man next to a little white girl
:drakelaugh:

Somali chic once asked me if I can come up with $35k mehr and a new mini van. For the mehr, she wanted $20k upfront, the remaining $15k to be paid when/and if marriage breaks down. I said I will call you back.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The idea of waking up to an ajanabi face every day is horrifying, let alone diluting my blood and being an argument away from losing the mongrels, the house, and most of my paycheck when she decides she's not feeling it anymore :icon lol:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The idea of waking up to an ajanabi face every day is horrifying, let alone diluting my blood and being an argument away from losing the mongrels, the house, and most of my paycheck when she decides she's not feeling it anymore :icon lol:
Imagine waking up to this
IMG_6931.JPG

Allahuma najaynaa

maestro

Cultural revolution
1 year ago I would have said Somali without a doubt but this time I hesitated :patrice:

Guess I'm caring less and less about ethnicity the more I talk to different girls. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending