Somali Girl on Lipstick Alley talks about how she's not attracted to West African Men

She is right to have her own preference.

On a related note:

Somalis need to stop going to other people's forums to talk about their issues.

I believe a lot of Somali trolls online gain pleasure from harassing other Black people.
Like those silly trolls on twitter. This is creating a bad name for us.

Notice the Habashas know how to STFUP? They are also xenophobes but they don't shout if anywhere they can.

Reer Baadiyo lunatics need to stop embarrassing us online.

Loving yourself does not mean you have to be a xenophobic person.

Leave other Black people alone, damn.

On a related note:

I believe a lot of Somali trolls online gain pleasure from harassing other Black people.

Notice the Habashas know how to STFUP? They are also xenophobes but they don't shout if anywhere they can.

Honestly she sounds kinda white washed, and probably doesn't even know about these forums. I think what disturbs me the most was how they were trying to demean her and make it seem like no one likes Somali women when in case they're men much rather prefer us out of a fetish of our features

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Bantu men stay obsessed with women that aint their own. It is pathetic They even linked this ghana dude creepin on ethiopian women. Its wild.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This because of the media brainwashing, nobody was into west Africans 10 years ago but the media wants everyone to mix so everyone’s looses there cultures and adopts western culture, so if you say your not into west African men you are a racist, but if your not into your own men your perfectly fine.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.

On a related note:

Agreed Somalis are loud as f*ck on social media. Habesha keep a lower profile

So the men started cracking jokes about Somali men because she said she didn't prefer them (WA men), and she replied back in our defence by mentioning our "many flaws". Why even mention our shit.

:gucciwhat::bell::kodaksmiley:

Illahayow na caawi

Another somali making up sh*t stories on the net. This story is as real as Cinderella.

You are "Imemyself" on lipstickalley, we're "Somali" but you take pleasure in writing "somali" as if it's supposed to be funny or offensive, it's lame or you're an illiterate.

If you're going to be on a forum for Somalis, learn how to behave like a civilised guest or f*ck off.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
If you're going to be on a forum for Somalis, learn how to behave like a civilised guest or f*ck off.

Horta, who made you the leader of diaspora Somalis :mugshotman:What position are you in to determine who and who isn't Somali? You're really racist and discriminatory and that's not cute, sis.

VIP

On a related note:

You got 11 likes but I recieve nothing but vitriol for saying the same thing

:francis::mjlol:

Horta, who made you the leader of diaspora Somalis :mugshotman:What position are you in to determine who and who isn't Somali? You're really racist and discriminatory and that's not cute, sis.

Don't call me "sis".

In the other topic you were a racist Arab and now you're trying to pose as a Somali.

giphy.gif

I have no reason to prove my Somalinimo to the likes of you, you a person who posts gifs of transvestite men :vqbuyv0:

So now you're a Somali?

You were in the other topic bragging about Arab men pulling the daughters of Billionaires/wealthy men.

Or in the other topic where you admitted to being an Arab who is here to defend Arabs.

Seek help.

They're your Muslim brothers, chill. I've noticed on this site that there's a lot of anti-Arab resentment amongst Somalis. Y'all can't talk shit about Arabs until you guys manage to pull this off.

m8mez4benkmg8mek.jpg

BoMGsGehzkG

Nayal Nassar, an Egyptian man in a long-time relationship with Jennifer Gates, the daughter of Bill freaking Gates.

screen-shot-2018-12-03-at-10-07-35-pm-700x.png

Tiffany Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump, is dating Lebanese man Michael Boulos.

Are any of you guys dating the daughter a multi-billionare? Didn't think so. Rich women like hairy Middle-Eastern men. Be nicer to your Arab brothers and maybe you'll learn the tricks they got up their sleeves. You certainly need it.