Somali Girl on Lipstick Alley talks about how she's not attracted to West African Men

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So now you're a Somali?

You were in the other topic bragging about Arab men pulling the daughters of Billionaires/wealthy men.

Or in the other topic where you admitted to being an Arab who is here to defend Arabs.

Seek help.

I never claimed to be Arab but I don't take offense to being referred to as one.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

"A lot of anti-Arab resentment amongst Somalis", but was I wrong though? Sure, the way I came off might've been taken the wrong way but I ultimately wanted to address a serious bigotry that exists here.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
^

@Lolalola

You refer to Somalis as "Abdi" a slur commonly used against Africans by Arabs.

You ARE an Arab posing as a Somali.

There is no point in hiding.

upload_2019-2-18_10-37-52.png

upload_2019-2-18_10-39-1.png

I don't see you condemning her calling me Abdulla twice meanwhile repeatedly attacking because I called her Abdi once. Don't lie.

I'm crying at all the West African woman in their feelings

"That's cool cause I don't like East African Men" Lmao, who told you EA men were into you :siilaanyosmile:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Abdulla is a name, a beautiful name at that.

Abdi means slave.

There is no comparison.

Mr/s Arab.

Abdulla is a common name for Arabs. Abdi is a common name (nickname, usually) for Somalis.No one uses the name Abdi to mean slave (to another person), it's already assumed that it means someone who is a servant of Allah (SWT). Abdi is just as beautiful of a name as Abdulla as they both mean the same exact thing (servant to the Almighty). You're seeing nonexistent problematics, saxiib.

Last edited:
Almost everyone there told her you can prefer who you want. This was trolling that went wrong. Somali girls need to stop the online trolling and attention seeking. This is bad look

I don't like girls with your attitude. Fyi I heard ugly girls are the ones that have more to say.

Listen "boy", I am an adult WOMAN and I do not care about your opinion or your Ogaden boyfriend that whips you.

You need a man that will teach you how to respect. I know this ogaden guy who whips girls when they're disobedient.:p

Don't address me again you weak-wristed BOY.

Trending

Latest posts