Somali girl Missing In London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine it’s difficult for a xalimo there’s so much expectations strict curfews it’s like she’s a prisoner at the end of the day girls just want to have fun.

I agree with this still.

Hopefully she will return home safe. Her mum and siblings must be distraught fr. Kheyr insha allah

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Inshallah she will return safely to her family, can u imagine what her parents are going through every night :(

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hope she's sound and safe.

Seems like there has been a spike in missing Somali girls in 2017. I hope its just because our community is getting more exposure from the media.

Unfortunately the most recent one in Brisbane was ruled a suicide.

That girl, her search took Somali social media by storm only to be told " suicide" without any explanation.

It is a fact that we are crazy society. 1 in 3 is crazy but we're not crazy like cadaans that we commit suicide. Even when we crazy we don't kill ourselves, we kill others tho

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
That girl, her search took Somali social media by storm only to be told " suicide" without any explanation.

It is a fact that we are crazy society. 1 in 3 is crazy but we're not crazy like cadaans that we commit suicide. Even when we crazy we don't kill ourselves, we kill others tho

I was wondering what happened to the girl in Australia, did the police release a report?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was wondering what happened to the girl in Australia, did the police release a report?

The police called it a suicide. The community over there went quite. Family didn't contest it cause they knew it was the right call by the cops. I think she left a letter too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending