Somali girl Missing In London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope she's sound and safe.

Seems like there has been a spike in missing Somali girls in 2017. I hope its just because our community is getting more exposure from the media.

Unfortunately the most recent one in Brisbane was ruled a suicide.

Last edited:

EMT

Oreos aren't halal approved
iA she'll be found quickly and safely. She and her family are in my duas

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
At age 19, she’s a grown ass woman and will be just fine. What is she “missing” from? If you don’t hear from me in a week am I missing? Get a grip children. She’ll be alright.

At age 19, she’s a grown ass woman and will be just fine. What is she “missing” from? If you don’t hear from me in a week am I missing? Get a grip children. She’ll be alright.
So grown people can't go missing??? Why don't u make a dua for her instead of being a d!ckhead?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Is it normal to be gone without nobody knowing for almost a month?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Is it normal to be gone without nobody knowing for almost a month?
I met a xalmo from Cardiff a while back she was around the same age as this girl she was bashaaling in London for over a month her family use to come to London to look for her turns out that her family were too strict on her so as soon as she experienced a little freedom she didn’t want to look back.

It happens sometimes girls just want a bit of freedom..

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I met a xalmo from Cardiff a while back she was around the same age as this girl she was bashaaling in London for over a month her family use to come to London to look for her turns out that her family were too strict on her so as soon as she experienced a little freedom she didn’t want to look back.

It happens sometimes girls just want a bit of freedom..
Or she could be found dead somewhere like that girl who was missing in Australia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine it’s difficult for a xalimo there’s so much expectations strict curfews it’s like she’s a prisoner at the end of the day girls just want to have fun.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Or she could be found dead somewhere like that girl who was missing in Australia
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim Allah forbid who would want to kill her?

She’s just out there blowing a little steam she’s be back in sha Allah with her family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending