Somali girl is having fun with her new convert husband

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She is actually a nice person who always tries to help others out, we all make mistakes some more than others. I hope our sister learns from hers. :)

This is disgusting ufff

Why are they videoing themselves???

fobs and people in Africa are fascinated by camera. They love to film themselves and share with others. This social media and sharing your life is a new thing for them. They also are much bigger attention seekers. I have studied these funny creatures

fobs and people in Africa are fascinated by camera. They love to film themselves and share with others. This social media and sharing your life is a new thing for them. They also are much bigger attention seekers. I have studied these funny creatures

Social media needs to be banned in Somalia. They really are a hazard to themselves and the Somali image.

From fruity boys shaking their ass to girls snogging each other and now to this?

I can't take it.

Social media needs to be banned in Somalia. They really are a hazard to themselves and the Somali image.

From fruity boys shaking their ass to girls snogging each other and now to this?

I can't take it.
Yeah they are really thirsty and you can see they are just imitating what they think is cool in the west.

Trending

Latest posts