Somali girl is having fun with her new convert husband

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skip to 2:10 :mjlol:

She used to look like a drug addict tbh atleast she looks like an caadi person now :salute:

Also the thumbnail is misleading the video isnt that bad

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
source.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Uganda she said i think, he said it as well,

somali females are becoming trash, no shame, someone put her down,

and how did he know its her husband, ?

two dudes there,

with monkeys, adoonmo,

@DR OSMAN's cousins,

@Teeri-Alpha It's easy getting 'rich' and 'famous' in Somalia the 'culture is hidden culture' this is their 'weakness' so u play the nigga on hiding and we know wat happens to hiders in the world, they leave behind nothing except their remains kkkkkkk. Nigga is fearful of society and sheet waana 'facooda' kkkkkk look how scared they are of talking religion, they just scared to be called kaffir or murtad and society rejects them. U wanna fkn live in mud hut waryaa and ur descendants dont exist like neaderthals who refused to evolve to the superior homo sapiens, keep sitting there , ur culture literally is against darwinism and nothing survives in the world it's proven not following DARWINISM. Just read darwin bro and apply it in your politics its natural law, everyone comes under it

Colour me surprised, she is from Somaliland,

she needs to be put down, she is am embarrassment to all,

where are her brothers? cousins? father?

Colour me surprised, she is from Somaliland,

she needs to be put down, she is am embarrassment to all,

where are her brothers? cousins? father?
i’m not trying to start another war here lool but i don’t think Shanty is isaaq, infact she used to diss them i remember

i’m not trying to start another war here lool but i don’t think Shanty is isaaq, infact she used to diss them i remember
Not tryna derail this thread either but I think someone on here said she was Muse Bixi's niece. That's why I thought she was a lander.

Trending