Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

idk what universe you’re in but jreerweyn aren’t seen as Somali. You can look at this own forum if you don’t believe me there’s always a few niggas habaaring them in threads. Do I view them as Somali though? Yeah. They’ve assimilated at this point but it doesn’t change the xenophobes who deny them their new found identity.

there’s zero requirement for someone to be Muslim to be a Somali. You’ve ever heard of Michael Mariono? Famous Isaaq politician who was a Christian.

btw: Sudanese Arabs are Arab by lineage. They’re Adnani from Hejaz for the most part verified by paternal DNA testing. They’re ironically the most Arab out of the entire African continent

They’d likely attempt to lynch me but nobody is going to deny my identity. This is purely a diaspora phenomenon. My brother is a open gaal and nobody has once told him he isn’t Somali
you think this forum where murtads like you run rampant is a good mirror of somali society back home? dont make me laugh.

dont care, if he was a kafir he was non somali

most sudanese arabs are not arabs by lineage rather theyre linguistically arab
sudanese folk themselves say this.

ur brother is an open gaal in the west, again not a standard

read the responses to the women ive called emotional, not only did i say i didnt mean it disrespectfully but if you look at them and deny they are loaded with emotionality then youre flat out lying.

?? how and what muslim sister have i mistreated? i never commented on that pregnant woman's photo nor did i say anything about her. I just found it strange how she focused on the minority dirty and disgusting comments and ignored the others who were trying to be respectful and kept generalizing the entire muslim community
My responses weren’t emotional. I tend to think and use logic when constructing talking points and I’m known for this.

If you didn’t know my gender, you wouldn’t have called me emotional. Let’s stop calling women ‘emotional’ when disagreements arise. Women often find it offensive and patronizing.

Every Muslim already knows this, from the age of 8. Thanks for stating the obvious.

Now this is my bone of contention.

If he was from Falastiin, then that makes it more likely he was an Arabised Arab, since the original Arabs descended from Yemen, no?

Please explain, since you like to LARP as the greatest scholar of our time but can't explain things clearly, because you're too busy frothing at the mouth at the opportunity to "own a gaal" whose already decided they don't wanna return to the diin.

No further thanks to you, giving them ammo to use against us, instead of their own anti-Islam theological arguments.

Log off for me, once you're done with your assignment, dear.
1. who says he was from falastiin? Abraham is thought to have been from modern day Iraq, while he left Hajar and Isma'iil in curent day makkah by Allah's command. regardless of how and why yemenis are considered the original Arabs, by all accounts Isma'iil is said to be the father of all Arabs. ask them how this works if ur so interested.

i've never claimed to be a scholar, i was just defending my deen from gaalo who were lying about it and saying stuff like you can hit women etc. prove in what way i have given them ammo against the deen, but youll probably also ignore this as u ignored my question to u to prove how even one of my refutations was not coherent

My responses weren’t emotional. I tend to think and use logic when constructing talking points and I’m known for this.

If you didn’t know my gender, you wouldn’t have called me emotional. Let’s stop calling women ‘emotional’ when disagreements arise. Women often find it offensive and patronizing.
I've been telling him in long form like you typically do, but it's like talking to a brick wall.

He doesn't respect our feelings in the same way he respects those of his Muslim brothers, during sincere conversation.

If he crosses paths with an actually emotionally driven sister, he may very well risk turning them to the ex-Muslim side, and that sin will partly weigh on him.

1711779494705.png

if this isnt an emotional response then sure believe whatever you want. we've already talked about that rather than just saying that theyre wrong for their approach, comparing sin A(no hijab) to sin B(khat) is wrong. this is also quite an emotional thing to do cuz rather than point out the fault of the men's reaction you are bringing something they do wrong which has nothing to do with the video. and while youre correct, khat is disgusting and it is hypocritical to find that okay, pointing towards this rather than the situation at hands is emotional

I've been telling him in long form like you typically do, but it's like talking to a brick wall.

He doesn't respect our feelings in the same way he respects those of his Muslim brothers, during sincere conversation.

If he crosses paths with an actually emotionally driven sister, he may very well risk turning them to the ex-Muslim side, and that sin will partly weigh on him.
how? its evident you havent read the entire thread. my conversation with @Mudug_gyal was quite lovely and i got her to ponder on why she feels the need to appeal to feminism at certain times when islam is perfect and she can use the deen to refute morally bankrupt men

1. who says he was from falastiin? Abraham is thought to have been from modern day Iraq, while he left Hajar and Isma'iil in curent day makkah by Allah's command. regardless of how and why yemenis are considered the original Arabs, by all accounts Isma'iil is said to be the father of all Arabs. ask them how this works if ur so interested.

i've never claimed to be a scholar, i was just defending my deen from gaalo who were lying about it and saying stuff like you can hit women etc. prove in what way i have given them ammo against the deen, but youll probably also ignore this as u ignored my question to u to prove how even one of my refutations was not coherent
I wasn't ignoring your question, you simpleton.

I was occupied with typing out my responses to your previous queries but it's hard to keep track of how many questions you ask and answers I give that you don't actually sit and think about.

I, as a general rule of thumb, don't argue with male users because of the patronising behaviours you've exemplified today, typical of a good chunk of your gender, and I regret engaging with you.

You don't know actually defines an emotional response and unironically think that emotional language within a response that signals passion or frustration with the situation at hand means they themselves, are emotional.

If I took the logic you used to arrive at the conclusion that Miss @Angelina is an emotional user, then the Palestinians are making emotional arguments for their collective liberation that should be immediately discarded because they state their otherwise completely legitimate case with burning fervor and indignation.

Take care.

Last edited:
how? its evident you havent read the entire thread. my conversation with @Mudug_gyal was quite lovely and i got her to ponder on why she feels the need to appeal to feminism at certain times when islam is perfect and she can use the deen to refute morally bankrupt men
Congrats, you behaved normally for once with a woman...?

Try to make a habit of it. It'll serve you well.

I wasn't ignoring your question, you simpleton.

I was occupied with typing out my responses to your previous queries but it's hard to keep track of how many questions you ask and answers I give that you don't actually sit and think about.

I, as a general rule of thumb, don't argue with male users because of the patronising behaviours you've exemplified today, typical of a good chunk of your gender, and I regret engaging with you.

You don't know actually defines an emotional response and unironically think that emotional language within a response that signals passion or frustration with the situation at hand means they are emotional.

If I took the logic you used to arrive at the conclusion that Miss @Angelina is an emotional user, then the Palestinians are making emotional arguments for their collective liberation that should be immediately discarded because they state their otherwise completely legitimate case with fervor and indignation.

Take care.
conveniently ignored it once again. you havent answered a single of my questions so what is there to sit and think about? you claimed my arguments werent coherent and that i gave ammo to the gaalo against the deen, bring forth your truth.

i frankly do not care about your rule nor have i shown patronising behavior. If you dont want to admit that a response containing emotional language within it is an emotional response then sure, be my guest. Also, youre the one who thinks being emotional makes someone lesser. women being more emotional than men on average is a fact. This is just a part of womenhood and i mention it so that they may realize some of their arguments do not hold weight(like the khat example, like calling me a misogynist with no proof or like saying "you shoudlve said xyz" when i literally did. this literally happened earlier.

comparing this situation to an active genocide is wild, nor did i say angelina's arguments were to be discarded in any way. if she took offense to me saying her response was emotional, then I apologize. Either way, this hasn't stopped me from responding to her points and we even agreed on the fact that the situation in the video should have been handled much better.

View attachment 322436

if this isnt an emotional response then sure believe whatever you want. we've already talked about that rather than just saying that theyre wrong for their approach, comparing sin A(no hijab) to sin B(khat) is wrong. this is also quite an emotional thing to do cuz rather than point out the fault of the men's reaction you are bringing something they do wrong which has nothing to do with the video.
It has everything to do with the video. It’s a cop out to claim so. You made a point about how people have the right to forbid evil. My argument is why is this forbidding of evil only limited to women? We have a lot of evil in somali society and men do not crowd around or forbid other men for doing certain stuff.

This is clear logic that is centered around the topic of forbidding evil and advising.

You don’t agree with me because I dared to question why men aren’t also included in the context of Somali culture and due to my gender being a woman, it was easy for you to label me ‘emotional’.

Im known for having very concise and thoughtful posts. I think before I type hence I do not appreciate your claims of me being emotional

and while youre correct, khat is disgusting and it is hypocritical to find that okay, pointing towards this rather than the situation at hands is emotional
It isn’t emotional. It is a comparison and an example of differing treatments of men and women. As I made clear, it was you that made the point about preventing evil, hence I pose this question, if the intentions is indeed purely Islamic, why are the evils of khat chewers not brought up or advised about amongst Somali men back home? The fact that you’d call a logical comparison between how the prevention of evil with regards to gender is indeed different really shows how you’ll throw around the word ‘emotional’ just because you don’t agree with something. Learn the meaning firstly.

Furthermore, saying i’m sick and tired of a situation doesn’t mean I am emotional in the present. I am talking about the subject at hand which I find to be tiring but my current state is neutral. I’m not typing in a frenzy. Like I said, my paragraphs tend to be thought out and one of rationality.

Congrats, you behaved normally for once with a woman...?

Try to make a habit of it. It'll serve you well.
again, if i were to call this emotional you'd get mad. not only are u using ad homs like this and calling me a simpleton but me stating a fact makes me the bad guy lol

conveniently ignored it once again. you havent answered a single of my questions so what is there to sit and think about? you claimed my arguments werent coherent and that i gave ammo to the gaalo against the deen, bring forth your truth.

i frankly do not care about your rule nor have i shown patronising behavior. If you dont want to admit that a response containing emotional language within it is an emotional response then sure, be my guest. Also, youre the one who thinks being emotional makes someone lesser. women being more emotional than men on average is a fact. This is just a part of womanhood and i mention it so that they may realize some of their arguments do not hold weight(like the khat example, like calling me a misogynist with no proof or like saying "you shoudlve said xyz" when i literally did. this literally happened earlier.

comparing this situation to an active genocide is wild, nor did i say angelina's arguments were to be discarded in any way. if she took offense to me saying her response was emotional, then I apologize. Either way, this hasn't stopped me from responding to her points and we even agreed on the fact that the situation in the video should have been handled much better.

It has everything to do with the video. It’s a cop out to claim so. You made a point about how people have the right to forbid evil. My argument is why is this forbidding of evil only limited to women? We have a lot of evil in somali society and men do not crowd around or forbid other men for doing certain stuff.

This is clear logic that is centered around the topic of forbidding evil and advising.

You don’t agree with me because I dared to question why men aren’t also included in the context of Somali culture and due to my gender being a woman, it was easy for you to label me ‘emotional’.

Im known for having very concise and thoughtful posts. I think before I type hence I do not appreciate your claims of me being emotional

It isn’t emotional. It is a comparison and an example of differing treatments of men and women. As I made clear, it was you that made the point about preventing evil, hence I pose this question, if the intentions is indeed purely Islamic, why are the evils of khat chewers not brought up or advised about amongst Somali men back home? The fact that you’d call a logical comparison between how the prevention of evil with regards to gender is indeed different really shows how you’ll throw around the word ‘emotional’ just because you don’t agree with something. Learn the meaning firstly.

Furthermore, saying i’m sick and tired of a situation doesn’t mean I am emotional in the present. I am talking about the subject at hand which I find to be tiring but my current state is neutral. I’m not typing in a frenzy. Like I said, my paragraphs tend to be thought out and one of rationality.
I literally agreed with you on the khat issue(multiple times) and yes this is a part of forbidding evil and enjoining good. but like we established before and from what I remember you agreed but im not sure, sin A does not justify sin B. nor is it correct to say that this only applies to women. I went back home with long curly hair (not incredibly long lol but think abt the normal diaspora curly somali) and was constantly harassed to the point where i wore hats and cimaamads. another user earlier spoke about how he wore shorts that showed his thighs and ppl looked at him weird and called him out. the fact of the matter is, is that this video is not a proof for this only happening to women at all. rather me and others are living proof it isnt

I know they’re like that for both genders, but we’re not going to pretend that you’ll have ever hundreds of men following wearing or having a certain hairstyle. What happened in that video wouldn’t ever happen to man unless something incredibly drastic happened.

Hey, I never accused of not agreeing with me. I’m not here to debate with you. I’m just saying, let’s not brand women as emotional when debating because if I had a gender neutral user name or you thought I was a man, you wouldn’t have called me emotional.
I agree, but we also agreed on the fact that the crowding was completely wrong.

honestly I have called men emotional before during arguments, so I might have. Either way, whats the issue with being emotional? its not like I discarded any of your opinions, I just explained how comparing sin A to sin B was wrong and that due to this, and your use of specific words, I called you emotional

as I have said earlier, if this hurted you, I do genuinely apologize

I agree, but we also agreed on the fact that the crowding was completely wrong.

honestly I have called men emotional before during arguments, so I might have. Either way, whats the issue with being emotional? its not like I discarded any of your opinions, I just explained how comparing sin A to sin B was wrong and that due to this, and your use of specific words, I called you emotional

as I have said earlier, if this hurted you, I do genuinely apologize
Hmm, maybe you aren't so bad after all.

I forgive you and I would also like to apologise for zeroing in on you for your perceived transgressions.

Theres many interpretations but this is the most valid one. This is the last resort after leaving the bed. Its symbolic nothing more. Another interpretation is اضرب با مثل which means give them an example by talking to them and saying youre leaving them. Hitting someone in the face is haram in islam. Dont let these gaalos try to teach you your deen
Saying there are multiple interpretations of idhrabuhunna is utter cope, I’m sorry. Early Muslims and the most prominent mufassireen understood it as ‘beat them’. This multiple interpretation stuff is recent 21st century apologist shit. No need to waterdown the religion to appease non-believers.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
If y'all want a prosperous Somali ethnostate the country needs to be a safe place for Somali women.

Policing them for bullshit like this is harmful and can cause chicks to consider running away.

Super strict Somali households are pretty much coon factories. We will always have an endless supply of coons if somalis remain this way.
Nin I got a bunch of qashins on this post.
Pajeet level of shit 😂

These niggas want some pajeet level somalis roaming around our nation :damn:

Somalia is finished.

Somalis are culturally Muslim, so not surprised. Some of the men chasing her probably have blood on their hands as burco has seen dozens of clan fights over the years. Somalis don't see murder, theft and corruption as a sin, but a girl wearing pants or make up is a cardinal sin to them.
Allah help my people.

@Omar del Sur is this behaviour haram or halal? Does her wearing pants(im not condoning nor attacking her action) justify them harassing her and sexually assaulting her? Im not as well versed on the deen as you and dont want to take fatwas from misogyny lite
Women can wear pants in Islam. The only requirement is that she's fully covered up and no cawrah is showing. If she wears lose fitting pants and losing fitting jacket/shirts and covers her hair, she's definitely dressed more modestly than a woman wearing tight fitting skirts/dresses, which is what a lot of Somali girls wear.

The hate for pants is up there with our hate for dogs, it's a cultural thing. It has nothing to do with Islam if we are being honest with ourselves.

Trending